OT: my wife needs your votes!! Please

Thanks everyone for your votes. Keep it up. We need lots more. She's on the brink of breaking the top 10. I know it's a bit of an effort to remember to do this, but we do very much appreciate it!!!! Only 36 more hours until the poles close!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a loophole...........................If you vote on your smartphone, you can restart it and vote again and again..................most of the time. Jess is within 45 votes of 4 women. Keep voting!!!! that'll put her in 7th place if we can over take these women.

Ok, since this was bumped from the General forum, I need to stomp in here for more votes. Jess is within 13 votes of 10th place and within 43 of 8th. Please vote if you haven't. Ask your friends and other forum members....................with over 1200 (active and inactive) members, we should easily be able to move her way up. So, please help and vote. Thanks.

Ok, since this was bumped from the General forum, I need to stomp in here for more votes. Jess is within 13 votes of 10th place and within 43 of 8th. Please vote if you haven't. Ask your friends and other forum members....................with over 1200 (active and inactive) members, we should easily be able to move her way up. So, please help and vote. Thanks.

Keep posting the web site on which we vote so people don't have to scroll back to the beginning.

I told you I wasn't beneath voting. As you can see in the pic link below, I along with my son are begging for your votes. Please (more begging) go to http://www.championsvote.com and vote for my wife Jessica Jones. We are in 11th place now and only 50 odd votes out of 8th place. Every vote counts and voting ends in less that 24 hours. That's plenty of time for everyone to vote once (twice if you have multiple devices) today and again tomorrow. We can get her up to the top 8 or so, top 10 is where the money is though. Help a fellow domerette out. PLEASE (begging again)

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p296x100/10007457_10203396620055697_1788856450_n.jpg