OT: my wife needs your votes!! Please

Hi All.....THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH!!

In the beginning of January my wife and I decided to do something about our weight, I was 6'6" and 324, I gained 40lbs after developing thyroid issues. My wife was 5'10" 265, after having 3 kids.

What we did was do a challenge through Advocare. They have a 24 day challenge with supplements and diet and exercise. At the end of the 24 day challenge, we'd submit our results and the top 30 men and women would be chosen to be voted on for prizes for the top 10, the prizes range from $1000 down to $250.

My wife made the cut for women. She lost 9lbs and 21 inches total. I lost at that point 22 lbs and 10in. To date she has lost over 25lbs and I am on the door step of 40. Somehow, I didn't make the cut for the men..........yep, I'm bitter about that.

So here's my request...............if you could go to http://www.championsvote.com and scroll down to Jessica JONES (there are 2 Jessica's in a row) and vote for her, I'd appreciate it very much!! You can put your name phone and email to register to win an iPad Air.

If you do decide to vote, thank you very much. Please go back every day for the next 5 days and vote again. Right now she is in 15th place. Your vote can get her into the top 10.

Thanks Guys/Gals!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Everyone. I appreciate the support and so does my wife. I haven't looked to see what place she's in, but I hope Oklahoma you're right.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow and Saturday. If you have a smartphone, vote from that as well, please. It says your are only allowed to vote once, but I swear, I was able to vote at least 5 times from my phone.

Again, thanks so much for your support!!

Thanks Faith, Kelly, Oklahoma and Stdntdrvr. Appreciate the support. Was watching as Jess's vote total was rising, so I know there's been a lot of support from here. Please keep it up today, tomorrow and Sunday. Everybody can vote at least once a day. Sunday at 9pm Eastern is the cut off, so please vote as often as you can.

Remember, it only takes a few seconds. If you want to take a couple extra seconds, you can go to the bottom of the page and register to win an ipad air.

Thanks again!!!