Thoughts On Missing Malaysia Flight

I've been reading a commercial pilots forum and their circular discussions about this missing plane...they all pretty much come up with the same conclusion: details that have been released full of confusion..

Surveillance and getting the co-operation of all surrounding countries would be a logistical and political nightmare and it will take awhile to corroborate this information.

like echo said, 'anonymous sources' are garbage...and they've turned this pilot's 'Democracy is Dead' weekend t-shirt into him strapping on a dynamite vest and slamming this plane into the New South China Mall.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would think that with all these apparent 'lapses' in detection that it would be time to beef up current technologies..

From 4 days ago on 'http://www.avionics-intelligence.com/articles/2014/03/acq-openvpx.html'

Company AcQ Inducom debuts single board computer that contains cutting edge Freescale processor..

AcQ Inducom: "Our company develops, produces and provides solutions for a wide range of embedded systems, applied in the aerospace, defence, transport and industrial sectors."

Freescale processor product page: "General-purpose processors based on the e600 core, built on Power Architecture® technology, offer performance from 500 MHz to 1.8 GHz, including a dual-core option. Ideal for high-performance processing in networking, aerospace and defense, storage and pervasive computing applications"

Someone 'bout to get paid..

There are easier ways to kill 20 patent holders, seemingly. Not only that, but you gotta think taking a plane down with 200 people on it would only bring unwanted attention to your plot to kill 20 people. Why not wait till they land? If there were 20 car accidents in China or a disgruntled worker who shoots them all, that would be easier and less of a mess. We wouldn't read anything about those scenarios. This scenario only begs for attention...

There are easier ways to kill 20 patent holders, seemingly. Not only that, but you gotta think taking a plane down with 200 people on it would only bring unwanted attention to your plot to kill 20 people. Why not wait till they land? If there were 20 car accidents in China or a disgruntled worker who shoots them all, that would be easier and less of a mess. We wouldn't read anything about those scenarios. This scenario only begs for attention...

I see what you're saying, for sure...(and the theory suggests only 4 of the 5 patent holders on board - so easier to manage than 20).

As in my previous post, patent holders could just be killing the 'second bird' with the stone..'first bird' being highlighting the ineptness of the current tracking technology being used by some of these countries.

I would suggest getting in on some Freescale stock (FSL on NYSE) ;)

Edited by Unsociable
Stock tip

I see what you're saying, for sure...(and the theory suggests only 4 of the 5 patent holders on board - so easier to manage than 20).

As in my previous post, patent holders could just be killing the 'second bird' with the stone..'first bird' being highlighting the ineptness of the current tracking technology being used by some of these countries.

I would suggest getting in on some Freescale stock (FSL on NYSE) ;)

Thank you for the information and research. I am concerned that you will come up missing.

Thank you for the information and research. I am concerned that you will come up missing.

Great, now I'm freaked out..

Just a little update from a professional pilot forum:

'-The authorities think the last two 'pings' could have come from the same location and the last one from the ground.

-The ELT hasn't gone off

So the flight hasn't crashed.

Isn't under water.

Hasn't ditched.'

which leaves us with

- act of 'piracy' (precious cargo/passenger/the plane itself)

-or stolen and hidden for future 'terrorist' act

I am totally baffled.

It must cost over $250,000,000 for a plane like that.

Typically, they have all sorts of tracking components. Despite that, the information is really conflicting.

Hijacking it does not seem very likely. What are they going to do, sell it for parts? Maybe seek ransom for the passengers.

In terms of using occam's razor, the easiest explanation is that it crashed in the ocean and that it is too deep for monitoring devices to work. It is an incomplete explanation though since the monitoring devices on board should have been operating throughout. If they were turned off, is there no off plane monitoring tracking?

Maybe we have some new Bermuda Triangle out there because no one seems to have a good grasp of what happened on a $250,000,000 plane with over 200 passengers.

Have finally come to a conclusion....Watching the talking heads spin themselves in a circle, repeating ambiguous information and then contradicting themselves with the next sentence....this plane will never be found.

it sucks that real people were involved, I feel bad for their families.

Have finally come to a conclusion....Watching the talking heads spin themselves in a circle, repeating ambiguous information and then contradicting themselves with the next sentence....this plane will never be found.

it sucks that real people were involved, I feel bad for their families.

Oh, they'll find it. The problem is that it will be in the depths of the ocean and the true cause of its problems will never be known. These people who are talking about ransoms and secret landing strips are nutjobs. It makes for an entertaining story, though. :)

Then we can usher in the conspiracies about fake wreckage, F-16s blowing it out of the sky, dead passenger sightings, clandestine Naval bases, pirates, Al-Qaeda, never-before-seen series finales of LOST, aliens, the rapture, etc....

Personally, I think those chemtrails are to blame here.

Oh, they'll find it. The problem is that it will be in the depths of the ocean and the true cause of its problems will never be known. These people who are talking about ransoms and secret landing strips are nutjobs. It makes for an entertaining story, though. :)

Then we can usher in the conspiracies about fake wreckage, F-16s blowing it out of the sky, dead passenger sightings, clandestine Naval bases, pirates, Al-Qaeda, never-before-seen series finales of LOST, aliens, the rapture, etc....

Personally, I think those chemtrails are to blame here.

I think the true cause of the plane's problems has been figured out. Just that nobody wants to play nice.

I think the true cause of the plane's problems has been figured out. Just that nobody wants to play nice.

If by "figured out" you mean 7 different governments with vastly different conclusions, then yes. I've learned one thing from all of this: I don't want the Malaysian government investigating anything having to do with my disappearance.

If that plane went into the ocean, there is ZERO chance of debris NOT floating to the surface. There is a 100% chance something is going to float up, and to be honest the surface debris will be extensive. Therefore, if no debris is found in the water, the plane is NOT in the ocean, period. The fact that so much is being speculated and small tidbits of abnormalities are coming forth almost guarantees that the circumstances do not fall within the realm of Occam's Razor but something more sinister. What? Who the heck knows at this point. This thing has wtf written all over it though, and unfortunately for the families it's a wait and see nightmare.

KUALA LUMPUR: The airport runway of Diego Garcia is among the top five locations the investigative team discovered on the simulator programme in Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s residence in Shah Alam last Saturday, as reported by Berita Harian.

Read more at: http://english.astroawani.com/news/show/mh370-diego-garcia-runway-found-in-captain-zaharies-flight-simulator-32034

Edited by Unsociable
fixed link

This story just keeps getting better and better!!!

I was sure once it was announced that the USS Kidd left that the plane would be found yesterday. My reason is that they found it but gave the info for everyone to "dig up" and figure out.

"Residents of the remote Maldives island of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll have reported seeing a "low flying jumbo jet" on the morning of the disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Whilst the disappearance of the Boeing 777 jet, carrying 239 passengers has left the whole world in bewilderment, several residents of Kuda Huvadhoo told Haveeru on Tuesday that they saw a "low flying jumbo jet" at around 6:15am on March 8."

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062

Here's a theory on an electrical fire and the pilot was just heading for the nearest airport but crashed before he could make it.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

What he's saying in the article is that he thinks the pilots were overcome with smoke and the plane continued on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed or the fire took the plane down..

From another article:

" – LAST SATELLITE COMMUNICATION: Final, automated, satellite communications with the plane come at 8:11 am — suggesting it may have flown on for hours after the ACARS system and transponder cut out."

Plane was on fire for almost 8 hours?

What he's saying in the article is that he thinks the pilots were overcome with smoke and the plane continued on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed or the fire took the plane down..

From another article:

" – LAST SATELLITE COMMUNICATION: Final, automated, satellite communications with the plane come at 8:11 am — suggesting it may have flown on for hours after the ACARS system and transponder cut out."

Plane was on fire for almost 8 hours?

Yeah but crazy things happen. Like that golfer with the knickers - a window blew out and froze everybody in the plane and it continued on autopilot till it crashed.

Yeah but crazy things happen. Like that golfer with the knickers - a window blew out and froze everybody in the plane and it continued on autopilot till it crashed.

Payne Stewart?

I get your point, though, this one is a head-scratcher.

I do know one thing...if I was a family member of one of the passengers, I would dropkick this guy for continuing to speak in riddles every time he takes the mic:

"Speaking at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur, acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said the search for the plane was "bigger than politics.""

www. bbc.co.uk/news/world-26630195