Lets show our age

Well, you could, but like most of your posts, you'd be wrong ;)

Clearly the perfect video game is Final Fantasy VI. How any designer can ever hope to surpass that level of perfection is beyond me.

That is the only one I never played, I never had a Super NES. I'm partial to I, VII and XII. I'll have to find VI and see how it stacks up.

Though DragonQuest VIII is pretty solid as well.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to check out current Lisa Lobe images after watching that 94 video. Something about that chick.

Really? Doesn't really do it for me, and I usually like the nerdy librarians. Maybe that song just makes her sound like too much of a Stage 5 Clinger. She strikes me as the kind of chick who in today's day and age would be waiting outside your house if you didn't text her back within 20 minutes because she was worried something happened to you (or that you were off with a skank).

Yep. College for me was drinking, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Bad FurDay and studying, pretty much in that order.

Sounds like we were in college at the same time and had pretty much the same priorities...

How true! Made me laugh.

yep, jeez I remember trying to follow one math teacher in geometry class who would double as an accountant during tax season.

He would tell us he would stay up all night doing taxes and then come to school... and go "if you could make double what you make in your normal job in 3 months, would you sleep. I don't think so"

And he would just slop those different colored markers all over himself trying to write on the clear plastic sheets. disaster... Mr. Dietz. I'll never forget his greezy mashed hair.

I want to make a t-shirt that reads :

"Biggest sack on the culdesac"

It will be my Beerfest shirt this year. Every year we all get shirts with the funkiest sayings on them. Last years shirt said "And I shaved my balls for this?"