Poor Obama

corysold

everyone can talk a big game about politics,but those people usually arent offering any solutions and usually have no idea how to do the job. they listen to fox news or cnn and just repeat what is said there and write them off as their own opinion.

doesnt matter who is in white house. really doesnt. not an obama thing. it is a system thing. dems want repubs to fail. and repubs want dems to fail.

and until big money is removed from politics(which will never happen)things will always be corrupt. and the people voting to change it are the same people who might be the problem. so elect someone else right?sure,but that new candidate is approached by corporations who donate big money to his or her campaign to win. in exchange,that candidate looks out for the special interests of said company(companies).

but since im not qualified to run ... ill let barry O do his thing for a few more years. hell,George W had 8 years of vacationing more than any other prez if i remember right. and can you honestly say the country is in a worse place than when he Bush left office?oh well,in three years ill watch christie or another dem get elected and everyone bitxh about that person.

Everyone is qualified to run. Other than age and citizenship requirements for certain positions, US politics is open to anyone who wants to try. That is what is great about it.

I'm a stay at home dad who has a paper route and bachelors degree. I've explored multiple times running for local office, with varying degrees of success. There is no special requirement to run for office, anyone can, and should do it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is qualified to run. Other than age and citizenship requirements for certain positions, US politics is open to anyone who wants to try. That is what is great about it.

I'm a stay at home dad who has a paper route and bachelors degree. I've explored multiple times running for local office, with varying degrees of success. There is no special requirement to run for office, anyone can, and should do it.

i mean yes, technically i meet the base requirements. i AM NOT qualified to run for US Congress or President.

i mean yes' date=' technically i meet the base requirements. i AM NOT qualified to run for US Congress or President.[/quote']

Again, why not? Dennis Hastert was 3rd in line to be president as Speaker of the House for a decade or so and his former life was as a teacher and wrestling coach.

Obama has a law degree and a few years in public service.

Most congressmen are just businessmen who run and win.

We have to stop thinking there is some magic education needed to be a politician. Most of these guys aren't training for years for these roles.

Again, why not? Dennis Hastert was 3rd in line to be president as Speaker of the House for a decade or so and his former life was as a teacher and wrestling coach.

Obama has a law degree and a few years in public service.

Most congressmen are just businessmen who run and win.

We have to stop thinking there is some magic education needed to be a politician. Most of these guys aren't training for years for these roles.

I think we need to get rid of the political inbreeding. Most of them attended East Coast universities and are all taught by the same teachers. A large number of them majored in Law, 168 Representatives and 57 Senators have a law degree. What does a law degree teach you about creating jobs? What does it teach you about economics? Accounting? You have lawyers voting on how best to spend our money. Fantastic.

It's inbreeding, there is a shortage on ideas. A lot of people voted for Barry because of "Change," well what the **** was different about Barry other than his skin color? Majored in law, went to Columbia and Harvard, basically just like the rest of them. He never held an honest job in his life. He never lived paycheck to paycheck. He never owned a business. He never worked an 8-5. He didn't live the life of the people he SUPPOSEDLY represents. Just like the rest of them.

Term limits. Lock em out. Get rid of the career path of "politician." No more lifers. No more going to college and studying how to be a politician because that my friends, is the single biggest problem.

So they put up a website that doesn't completely work. The question is why. And Sebelious was hilarious today. Those rascally ole insurance companies. Cancelling all those poor people. It must be nice to never do anything wrong in your life and to have all the answers for everyone. At the same time you really don't know what's going on with the projects you are responsible for. How does that work? Your a genius and an imbecile at the same time. Sounds like some people I've met.

But seriously, the (supposed) hatred both sides have for each other is at record levels.

So they put up a website that doesn't completely work. The question is why. And Sebelious was hilarious today. Those rascally ole insurance companies. Cancelling all those poor people. It must be nice to never do anything wrong in your life and to have all the answers for everyone. At the same time you really don't know what's going on with the projects you are responsible for. How does that work? Your a genius and an imbecile at the same time. Sounds like some people I've met.

But seriously, the (supposed) hatred both sides have for each other is at record levels.

The best part is, is how much it mirrors the legislation. The rushed the programming through, not giving QA enough time to make sure everything was going to work, just for the sake of getting it out there. Now they are trying to fix this broken beast in piecemeal fashion...Which is exactly what has happened with this 2070 page bill that was rushed through before they even thought about any of the kinks.