walking dead fans?

Usually they are movies though that are done in two hours. This is an on going series.

I saw the Wire which was excellent. That piqued my interest in new TV series that are not on broadcast. The Walking Dead was one and I was not expecting much. I got it from the library so I only had it for two weeks.

I really enjoyed it. Character development was good. I went out and got Season 2 as soon as I could. I liked it as well. The fact that the whole show happened around the farmhouse got a little old but they are on the move again after season 2 ends.

It is certainly worth a try for three or so episodes. Then you will know if it is for you or not. I am waiting for season 3 from Netflix or at my library and I am really looking forward to it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've tried watching this the last 2 weeks.....WTF, am I missing something, I just don't get it.

Is this something I need to go back to the beginning for it to make any kind of sense ?

Imagine you just turned the Godfather on, having never seen it before, and you come in at the part where Sonny gets blown away.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maq4s6RiH31rch4v1o1_500.gif

You gotta see it from the start.

Edited by piratey

Imagine you just turned the Godfather on, having never seen it before, and you come in at the part where Sonny gets blown away.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maq4s6RiH31rch4v1o1_500.gif

You gotta see it from the start.

OK, I'll give it a rip...

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone else think that the events with Daryl and Merle should have been part of the season finale? Was expecting much MUCH more after two weeks ago...

The season finale was, put it lightly, anti-climatic.

Highlight my text to read it(I wrote it in white cause it contains spoilers)

**SPOILERS**

Andrea's TV character was awful and her death conveyed no emotional response other than, "good" or "Oh well." At least with Merle's death, he had an act of redemption and was tied to a character we all loved and having Daryl stab him down like that was a powerful scene. It's a damn shame too, because Andrea is one of the best characters in the comic. :( In fact, the entire chain of events can be placed on Andrea since it was her inaction that lead to everything.

The seasons ending completes the utter disconnect between the Comic and the TV Show. The only similarities between the shows at this point are Rick/Carl/Maggie/Glen. Nothing else matches up.