Time for Basketball--Get Over Here.

My biggest beef with Brey is running the burn too early. He has done A LOT for the program though!

On a side note, seeing how every other game is on BEN I was going to order it for the next couple months and DISH doesn't even carry it. BLAH...

Running the burn cost us the St. Joe's game. My kids figured out how to play the games from the computer on the big screen. Lots of games on espn3.com and und.com.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game tonight for the Irish. They have struggled in the garden against St. Johns the last few years. They need to find a way to grind this out! I want to see them be aggressive and take the ball to the hoop, consistently all night.

Agreed Okie. They need this game. St. Johns has lost a couple in a row so they will really be scrappn' it up. I still expect ND to come away with a 6 point win.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's on ESPN2 for those that want to tune in.

No practice for me tonight so I'm looking forward to seeing them in action!

Boy ND doesn't look good tonight. Grant sucks, Cooley can't stay out of foul trouble, Sherminator is slow and can't make a lay-up, Con and Martin are non-existent. Atkins is the only one who has come to play so far. Yuck.

Cooley sucked the entire game. Missed layups, missed dunks. Traveled with the ball, double-dribbled it. Turned the ball over, fouled everyone. I'm glad he sat. I think it's time for Auguste to start. We need athletic post interior play, and he would bring it. None of this scared of being blocked crap any more, by a 6'10" brick house. To put it bluntly: this team, minus Atkins, Grant & Biedscheid, are a bunch of pansies. Cooley included. I'm glad Brey benched him at the end. Cooley's play, not to forget old man Martin either, cost ND the game. The others are just role players, I get it. Infuse the team with the younger talent. These seniors are playing like garbage.

Cooley sucked the entire game. Missed layups, missed dunks. Traveled with the ball, double-dribbled it. Turned the ball over, fouled everyone. I'm glad he sat. I think it's time for Auguste to start. We need athletic post interior play, and he would bring it. None of this scared of being blocked crap any more, by a 6'10" brick house. To put it bluntly: this team, minus Atkins, Grant & Biedscheid, are a bunch of pansies. Cooley included. I'm glad Brey benched him at the end. Cooley's play, not to forget old man Martin either, cost ND the game. The others are just role players, I get it. Infuse the team with the younger talent. These seniors are playing like garbage.

Cooley was getting schooled by Connecticut. I wanted Auguste to come in as he is much quicker and is a shot blocker. This team is not what I expected.

Definitely not as good as I thought they would be at this point. I will say, although Brey did send a message to Cooley and Martin. IMO, it cost Notre Dame the game. Hopefully his gamble pays off, the message is sent, and they clean up their mess the rest of the year...

I agree Okie. It's time to get this ball rollin' again. I know my team had a tough loss today so hopefully the Irish will pick us up. I'm looking to try to rig my computer up to get the game on ESPN3. We'll see if I luck out.

I agree Okie. It's time to get this ball rollin' again. I know my team had a tough loss today so hopefully the Irish will pick us up. I'm looking to try to rig my computer up to get the game on ESPN3. We'll see if I luck out.

Yeah, I just told my daughter to hook up the computer to the tv. I'd be lost without my kids.

I can't get ESPN3 either. What are you watching it on????

Sorry irishrb!!! Got it on espn3.com

Heart attack ending. I think you can also get it on espn360.com

Connaughton was the reason we won. Knight played well. Atkins was the best player on the court for us.

Cooley played a lot better.

Edited by OklahomaIrish

Sorry irishrb!!! Got it on espn3.com

Heart attack ending. I think you can also get it on espn360.com

Connaughton was the reason we won. Knight played well. Atkins was the best player on the court for us.

Cooley played a lot better.

I ended up listening to the game on UND.com. They made it sound like Con and Cooley had good games. They also made it sound like there were a lot of bad call towards the end of the game against ND that made it closer than it needed to be? Either way, I agree with BK is the man, Brey doesn't always have his team finish well. Hopefully this gets them rolling.

I ended up listening to the game on UND.com. They made it sound like Con and Cooley had good games. They also made it sound like there were a lot of bad call towards the end of the game against ND that made it closer than it needed to be? Either way, I agree with BK is the man, Brey doesn't always have his team finish well. Hopefully this gets them rolling.

The last call of the game actually seemed to be a make up call and won the game for us. Now let's win tomorrow night and we are back in business.