It Is Over Romney Ruined His Campaign

Jim2Dokes

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/foreign-policy-hands-voice-disbelief-at-romney-cai

Not the best source but good article and re-written on various sources. Nonetheless, after the convention, the polls, no tax returns, and this it is a wrap. In fact I will call it a complete blow-out. Romney can not debate on Oct. 3rd he might as well cancel the debate because he has dug his own grave. Obama can sit there and say "tax-returns" all throughout the debate. I mean the guy is just proving that he might be the greatest guy in the world but his campaign is horrendous. He comes off as extremely fake.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still stuck on private businessmen not actually creating or establishing their companies by themselves. Hey Dr. Tolle, "you didn't do that."

**stupid comment nonetheless for the Romney campaign, I'll just chalk it up to a whole litany of campaign-idiocy from all sides

Yeah it's over. National debt will hit 20 trillion in 2 years, economic collapse will follow quickly, riots will be every where as we declare martial law, medicare and social security collapse. Entitlement programs will help sink the ship, but no worries as Iran will Nuke us because we enabled them to do so.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/barack-obama-used-troop-deaths-to-ding-bush-mccai

Your own source...against you...

The Obama campaign hit Mitt Romney for using the “tragic death of one of our diplomatic officers in Libya” to “launch a political attack.” On a July 2008 appearance on CNN, then-Senator used the death of U.S. troops in Afghanistan as talking point to ding John McCain and President Bush for their support of the Iraq War.

Huh? How is Romney calling out Obama for not doing anything about an embassy being attacked a campaign-ender? His poll numbers have increased since he said that. Just because some media members are attacking him doesn't mean it won't help him.

I used to be a democrat. When I was a kid the democrats had integrity. I'm talking John Kennedy and Bobby. Now all they care about is staying in power at our expense. I have never heard so many lies and liars.

I used to be a democrat. When I was a kid the democrats had integrity. I'm talking John Kennedy and Bobby. Now all they care about is staying in power at our expense. I have never heard so many lies and liars.

What up OKS hope all is well with you and your family.

You wanna know what's funny, I used to be a republican and those are the EXACT same reasons I switched to the other side.

Lie after lie after lie in the pursuit of power.

What up OKS hope all is well with you and your family.

You wanna know what's funny, I used to be a republican and those are the EXACT same reasons I switched to the other side.

Lie after lie after lie in the pursuit of power.

So in essence we are all fooked because you can't trust any of the worthless SOB's in Washington!

Dont buy the spin guys...

The president's 'lead from behind' foriegn policy is revealing itself as a total failure. that is the message here from the actual events.

Romeny probably should have been a ghost and forced the press to actually talk about the killing of an american ambassador and the looting of an american embassy, but his comments were a tactial error, and not on the same magnitude as the failed policy that is hung around BO's neck.

I'm still stuck on private businessmen not actually creating or establishing their companies by themselves. Hey Dr. Tolle, "you didn't do that."

BO is doing his best to transfer over 200 years of Wealth back to Everyone we have oppressed. I think Ron Paul has a lot of the correct answers. However, His foreign policy scares the piss out of me. I'm a firm believer that you have to have "boots" on the ground and eyes in the sky to make sure that no one gets a jump on us. The whole truth is that the Federal Reserve and their puppeteers run the country and most of the world now. The economy will never be the same because we have a population that has suckled at the breast of entitlement and therefore we have probably the most unmotivated workforce in the history of the USA. We have a little over 300,000,000 people in the USA and over 100,000,000 are on Some type of Federal Assistance. I think everyone needs to go read "Who Moved My Cheese" and some world history books. It is time for the USA to keep the "spoils" of war and clean up this immigration problem once and for all. If we are going to welcome immigrants then we need to set boundaries. No job equals no citizenship. No federal assistance until you have worked and paid taxes for at least 5 years. Your benefits run out after 3 months period.

I'm not against increasing personal taxes to Clinton rates. I am against taxing dividends at a higher rate. I support a lower corporate tax rate with mandatory repatriation of offshore funds or your tax rate increases. We will never see this economy increase until corporations have the incentive of repatriating their offshore money.

Huh? How is Romney calling out Obama for not doing anything about an embassy being attacked a campaign-ender? His poll numbers have increased since he said that. Just because some media members are attacking him doesn't mean it won't help him.

Just to get it out there, Im neither Democrat or Republican. I can find plenty of idiocy in both parties. I think its my neutrality that allows me to see through the BS and call it for what it is....

How is sending 50 MARSOC marines, drones, and destroyers "not" doing anything? I seriously heard Romney's camp say that Obama handled it poorly by not "condemning it quickly enough." Fox and Friends. Comical. A good condemning will show those Muslims...

It was funny to hear Republicans chastising Obama for not handling intelligence well enough to know the attack was coming after Bush air-balled on 9/11. Something he was actually warned about...repeatedly.

How could we be so blind to not foresee a well planned RPG attack in response to a YOUTUBE video that had nothing to do with our government, but rather a citizen exercising their right to call Muhammad whatever the f*ck they want. Religious fanatics are a riot.

Edited by echo88

you do comprehend that this president's first major speech on foreign policy was in Cairo, appologizing to the Islamic world for America.

Then, the major global shift which has occurred on his watch was the Arab spring, in which he stood by and allowed American friendly strong men get deposed by Islamists.

All the while continuing the war in Afganistan, and a drone war in Pakistan.

Now we see the fruits of these efforts, and people want to try and talk about Romney having the poor taste to criticize him?

Really? You wanna talk about Romney? This is an Obama issue. Dont get distracted that is all this is.

Yeah it's over. National debt will hit 20 trillion in 2 years, economic collapse will follow quickly, riots will be every where as we declare martial law, medicare and social security collapse. Entitlement programs will help sink the ship, but no worries as Iran will Nuke us because we enabled them to do so.

Yes the world will end because of antichrist Obama, heard it all before.

Worse thread of the year.....

Repubs are hurting, I got it. No need to lodge a personal attack.

He did do something, wait no not really he delegated like a true leader and Clinton is all over this along with the Pentagon. Why didn't Romney do something about it? Cant he tell the congress to authorize a war or something? And no, only one poll shows him up. 9/9-9/12 fox news, cnn, and Gallop shows Obama up 5-6 points.

Also, can do you define "a complete blow-out"? And why can Romney not debate on Oct. 3rd?

The math is not there. Obama only really needs 2 toss-up states if not 1. The race really is not that close, Obama is up in all key states Mich Ohio ect big. Obama is going to make him look horrendous in the debate trust me.

No you did not. Kennedy and Bobby essentially have the same platform as Obama especially Bobby, so I do not believe you.

put a term limit on Congressmen and things will start changing for the better.

I agree.

you do comprehend that this president's first major speech on foreign policy was in Cairo, appologizing to the Islamic world for America.

Then, the major global shift which has occurred on his watch was the Arab spring, in which he stood by and allowed American friendly strong men get deposed by Islamists.

All the while continuing the war in Afganistan, and a drone war in Pakistan.

Now we see the fruits of these efforts, and people want to try and talk about Romney having the poor taste to criticize him?

Really? You wanna talk about Romney? This is an Obama issue. Dont get distracted that is all this is.

What? I cant understand republican talking points. Sorry.

Yes the world will end because of antichrist Obama, heard it all before.

Repubs are hurting, I got it. No need to lodge a personal attack.

He did do something, wait no not really he delegated like a true leader and Clinton is all over this along with the Pentagon. Why didn't Romney do something about it? Cant he tell the congress to authorize a war or something? And no, only one poll shows him up. 9/9-9/12 fox news, cnn, and Gallop shows Obama up 5-6 points.

The math is not there. Obama only really needs 2 toss-up states if not 1. The race really is not that close, Obama is up in all key states Mich Ohio ect big. Obama is going to make him look horrendous in the debate trust me.

No you did not. Kennedy and Bobby essentially have the same platform as Obama especially Bobby, so I do not believe you.

I agree.

What? I cant understand republican talking points. Sorry.

The Kennedy's battled crime and the mafia. They championed civil rights. The unions were much more honorable and actually benefitted the country. Obama is a criminal. Guns to the cartels, oil to Venezuella, abortion clinics that target blacks, partial birth abortion, scandal after scandal, turned his back on Israel..... we need to get this lunatic out of our lives. He's anti-Christian (large rally in Oklahoma City tonight...they thanked Obama for uniting Christians). We don't need big government to control our lives, limit our productivity and attack our faith.

If Obama is re-elected by all the people wanting a hand out, will they stop the incredulous spending and free fall of our economy. No, No they won't it's intentional. They want to redistribute the wealth. We will no longer be a super power. Look how far we have fallen since this liar took office. He promised to cut the deficit in half......He promised transparency.......he's flipped on homosexual marriage (is that not anti Christian?)...

If you are a Democrat and you vote for Obama then you think it is OK to kill children in their mother's womb. Will you not be held responsible when you go before the Author of Life that 'knew you in the womb before you were born'.... Are you guys going to argue with God? Good luck with that. You are not immortal. We all die and every last penny will be repaid.

Edited by OklahomaIrish

The Kennedy's battled crime and the mafia. They championed civil rights. The unions were much more honorable and actually benefitted the country. Obama is a criminal. Guns to the cartels, oil to Venezuella, abortion clinics that target blacks, partial birth abortion, scandal after scandal, turned his back on Israel..... we need to get this lunatic out of our lives. He's anti-Christian (large rally in Oklahoma City tonight...they thanked Obama for uniting Christians). We don't need big government to control our lives, limit our productivity and attack our faith.

If Obama is re-elected by all the people wanting a hand out, will they stop the incredulous spending and free fall of our economy. No, No they won't it's intentional. They want to redistribute the wealth. We will no longer be a super power. Look how far we have fallen since this liar took office. He promised to cut the deficit in half......He promised transparency.......he's flipped on homosexual marriage (is that not ante=Christian?)...

If you are a Democrat and you vote for Obama then you think it is OK to kill children in their mother's womb. Will you not be held responsible when you go before the Author of Life that 'knew you in the womb before you were born'.... Are you guys going to argue with God? Good luck with that. You are not immortal. We all die and every last penny will be repaid.

These are the extreme tactics that divide the nation in an attempt to prove some sort of misguided point. Fact is not many people want abortions to happen, but the means in which abortions happen is the argument. Because trust women of all religions are going to have abortions and they always have. So do you want them to goto back-alley Bob, try to do it themselves, or go through consultation and actually see a doctor with training? I believe that education is the solution. But I have already laid the facts on you but you just refuse to accept them.

Abortion rates are at all time lows. Fact

Abortion rates are lowest in countries were prevention is taught and sex is an open topic in the educational system. Fact

Abortion has been around forever it was just the means. Fact

Now you will probably ignore of all this and go back to saying what you already told me, judging me and basically telling me I am going to hell. Well if it is hanging out with you in heaven, I don't want to be there. Because only GOD can judge me and my morals are fantastic.

I laugh at the Kennedy's and integrity comment. How many affairs did JFK have? And can somebody tell me why I have to pay 28% of my income in taxes when someone like Mitt Romney pays less than have that percentage (on the money he claims and isn't hiding in offshore accounts: tax evasion is illegal right?). For someone who doesn't make anywhere near the amount of money Romney does, I sure have to give a lot of it away. Does that make sense to you Republicans?

I laugh at the Kennedy's and integrity comment. How many affairs did JFK have? And can somebody tell me why I have to pay 28% of my income in taxes when someone like Mitt Romney pays less than have that percentage (on the money he claims and isn't hiding in offshore accounts: tax evasion is illegal right?). For someone who doesn't make anywhere near the amount of money Romney does, I sure have to give a lot of it away. Does that make sense to you Republicans?

Re: income tax.

for right or wrong, the concept is that you pay the normal rate on income when you get it. so 28%, 35% whatever.

Once that money is yours, if you invest it wisely and say make a gain on it, then you really have already been taxed once, hence you get taxed the second time on the money at a lower rate. There is a logic, even if it might be more fair to just consider the profits normal income.

It does encourage investing, which is the point.

I generally like going after responses point by point, but these are basically "La la la... I can't hear you". If you want to actually have a discussion, please read people's posts first.

i was told that i espoused talking point and hence wasnt worthy of a response... way to engage in that debate on the power of ideas huh...