Men's BB: Georgetown vs ND

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest McLovin

The Hoyas come into town with the same record 11-1. They are poised and confident. This will be an exciting game. Was just saying to the Mrs. how nice it would be if my girlfriend would come and join us for the game. Come on over Sligo....

The Hoyas come into town with the same record 11-1. They are poised and confident. This will be an exciting game. Was just saying to the Mrs. how nice it would be if my girlfriend would come and join us for the game. Come on over Sligo....

ummmm I guess the Mrs. didn't mention to you that we already have plans.... sorry no roosters just us hens.;) Raincheck!!

can ND win this game? do you think they will?

I am a little nervous about it.

If Notre Dame can stop Georgetown's dribble penetration while also defending their backdoor cuts, then they'll stand a chance.

Three-point shooting and rebounding are also pretty important indicators of how a team will conclude a contest.

But if they can stop the dribble-drives/backdoor cuts and then top one of the other categories mentioned, then they should pull out a win.

**I just can't foresee them being able to stop Georgetown's quicker guards...although I'm hoping

Back door cuts??? Not against this defense. I wish you guys would quit underestimating us. Connecticut doesn't match up with us.....Don't know much about Syracuse, but on a neutral court I take ND.

Well OK-Irish it is not so much underestimating but rather being cautiously optimistic. They have been known to blow it after a decent lead. Definitely playing as an unselfish team and making the shots.

Syracuse is 14-0 and won their first BE game over Providence; they are not overrated. Saturday should be a good game and the way the irish are playing, they certainly have a chance but the game is in NY. 3:30 ET 1/1 ESPNU.