Random Request of Domerdomain

Hey Guys-

So I have a really random question for you. I started a new blog that has nothing to do with Notre Dame Football.

It is about a project I am working on for my wedding next spring. I would really appreciate it if you could visit the blog and help me out if you are able to. If you know someone in any of the locations I would appreciate it if you could forward the blog to them, or any one else of interest.

Also, any advice or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

http://projectsavethedate.blogspot.com/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys-

So I have a really random question for you. I started a new blog that has nothing to do with Notre Dame Football.

It is about a project I am working on for my wedding next spring. I would really appreciate it if you could visit the blog and help me out if you are able to. If you know someone in any of the locations I would appreciate it if you could forward the blog to them, or any one else of interest.

Also, any advice or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

http://projectsavethedate.blogspot.com/

I don't get exactly what you need, but I live in Cortland, IL, which just happens to be the third largest town in IL. Can't get much more iconic than that.

Thanks for the feedbacks guys.

I have added stuff and hopefully clarified it.

Basically what happened is we received 400 extra Save the Dates to our wedding. We are sending them to people at different locations and want to get a picture of the Save the Date at that location.

So for example, we hope to get a picture of our save the date in front of the statue of liberty. We hope we can get a bunch of these (and it is a way to actually use the extra Save the Dates) and put it together.

So hopefully we will end up with an album with pictures of our Save the Dates all over the world.

So if anyone is traveling, or already in the area, it would be great for us to just mail that person a Save the Date card to take a picture and email it to me.

Kind of corny and very romantic comedy I know, but what are we going to do with 400 extras?

Thanks for the feedbacks guys.

I have added stuff and hopefully clarified it.

Basically what happened is we received 400 extra Save the Dates to our wedding. We are sending them to people at different locations and want to get a picture of the Save the Date at that location.

So for example, we hope to get a picture of our save the date in front of the statue of liberty. We hope we can get a bunch of these (and it is a way to actually use the extra Save the Dates) and put it together.

So hopefully we will end up with an album with pictures of our Save the Dates all over the world.

So if anyone is traveling, or already in the area, it would be great for us to just mail that person a Save the Date card to take a picture and email it to me.

Kind of corny and very romantic comedy I know, but what are we going to do with 400 extras?

Now I get it, it is like "Flat Stanley" for a wedding couple. Scratch me off the list then, no one wants a photo of Cortland, IL.

Now I get it, it is like "Flat Stanley" for a wedding couple. Scratch me off the list then, no one wants a photo of Cortland, IL.

Had to be honest didn't know what "Flat Stanley" is. But yeah kind of like that.

If you are near something I can send you one, you take the picture, then throw it out if you want to.

But yea, same end result.

Well I don't plan on taking the trip to Ellis Island to see the Statue of Liberty anytime soon..... how about Times Square?? And there are many on here heading to the Army game... how about Yankee Stadium?

That would be great... Honestly if people have other locations that are not on my list I want them too. I just want to see how many I can get.

Anything from Roadside attractions to famous places, hell even famous people holding one.

I think this is a great idea. Should be fun. I was just at Mount Rushmore, too bad I didn't know about it sooner.

But, I'll see what I can do. After all, the Black Hills has the highest concentration of national parks, monuments, and memorials in the country...

I think this is a great idea. Should be fun. I was just at Mount Rushmore, too bad I didn't know about it sooner.

But, I'll see what I can do. After all, the Black Hills has the highest concentration of national parks, monuments, and memorials in the country...

Thanks a bunch. I actually just mailed one to Mt. Rushmore. Let me know if you want me to mail or email you one. Thanks for all the help guys...

So far I have Fenway and St. Louis Arch...

Also emailed the Southpole and they are working on it, which would be great.

We go that direction quite a bit because my sister-in-law lives in the Southern Hills. Mt. Rushmore is kind of out of the way a little bit, but hey, if it's for a fellow DD'er, I will definitely do it.

Well i appreciate it. Hopefully I get one back from the park service.

How about a pic of one inside a jet engine? I've been known to travel from time to time.

There is no limit of where I would like pictures from. I want it to travel across the world. Got an email from a lady in Ireland yesterday who wants to help out. Pretty neat. Let me know if you want to help out.

Live near Palm Beach Island. I "take my talents" to South Beach every now and again...will be in Fort Lauderdale this weekend' date=' and The Florida Keys on November 6 for a wedding. If any of these interest you let me know.[/quote']

That would be great... Sent you a PM... any and all would be appreciated. Southernmost Bouey at Key West would be cool (not sure how far you are going.) Thanks again.