Major Winter Storm Headed Our Way this Weekend

Guest shamrockgerry
A bigthanks Rockne. To all those in harms way dig in, get your groceries etc.
I DONT THINK IT WILL LAST IT RAINS HERE A BIT....BUT I HAVE TWO WEDDING THIS YEAR SO I HOPE FOR SUN.....OR SUN PLEASES GOD............WELL WE GO TO THE PUB........HAVE THE CRAIC...WHICH MEANS FUN:violin::drum::clap2::drunk:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm moving to Florida - oops, hurricanes

Yeah, I'm moving to Calif - oops, fruits, nuts, and earthquakes, and high taxes.

Try way, way up in the mountains...regardless of creed, sexual orientation, political affiliation, no one will bother you. It may get lonely but you don't seem the type that enjoys company. You go high enough, no wi-fi..problem solved.

Try way, way up in the mountains...regardless of creed, sexual orientation, political affiliation, no one will bother you. It may get lonely but you don't seem the type that enjoys company. You go high enough, no wi-fi..problem solved.

Can you skin a grizz Pilgrim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcsXC2xFis4

Edited by RockneDrive

Don't laugh but Sligo and I actually did that about ten or so years ago. We got a blade for cheap for her truck from and went to the north shore and did some driveways for $50-$100 bucks each. The Town was willing to hire us to do roads too but we just stuck with the private driveways. Most people said we were too cheap!

What do you say Sligo?? lol

I say No thank you Lucy! You forgot to mention how you ripped the siding off some poor guys garage!!

just think how much you could have made if you wore the right plow lingerie!!!!!!!!!!

:caked:

Just finished shoveling my driveway. 2 more inches fell on the areas I shoveled by the time I was done. Tooka measuring tape to the drive. 36 inches. Still not due to completely stop snowing til later tonight. Definitely the most snow I've seen since I lived in Minnesota. This is how I wanted to spend my Saturday for sure.

Guest irishrick

just got home from Indiana/Michigan area about two hours ago , the weather was wicked cold, but no snow from Port Huron , via Toronto to Montreal, down into Vermont , new Hampshire and finally Maine, the weather report claims a big snow coming via lab/ newfi area , due this evening, so we beat it home, nice driving weather windy in Vermont, but going to crash for a day or so to rest up, good luck to all the folks that will be getting snow . enjoy.

Guest SirJohn

Hey Rick we EM'd this early morning. You just rest up from that fall. None of us two getting much younger .ahahahahaha We might get 4 inches that's nothing in some places but Kentuckians go crazy driving.

Talk with you tonight. Take those meds.:grin: