Major Winter Storm Headed Our Way this Weekend

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Just get candles if the power goes off, stick the frozen foods into the snow bank, or eat beef jerky...hopefully you have a fire place??? Then snuggle up with the wifie...More children are born from incidences like a snow in then any other time.:mrgreen: Means there's no TV, No computer and the only game you can play is under the covers.

You have a snowblower I can borrow? When we got 2 feet a few weeks ago I was out shoveling like every 3 hours...

My brothers used to make a killing shovelling people's driveways and walks.... there is not one kid that comes around. So many people willing to pay, I think I might start going around and make some quick cash!

Guest SirJohn

blessed are those who had the foresight to have one of those snow ploughs put on theur pic up trucks...Jeese they make a fortune plowing Walmarts, K marts etc parking lots. I saw $4,000 in cold cash paid under the table, tax free for an hour and a half work once...:frusty::frusty: Why did I not ever think of that?

blessed are those who had the foresight to have one of those snow ploughs put on theur pic up trucks...Jeese they make a fortune plowing Walmarts, K marts etc parking lots. I saw $4,000 in cold cash paid under the table, tax free for an hour and a half work once...:frusty::frusty: Why did I not ever think of that?

Don't laugh but Sligo and I actually did that about ten or so years ago. We got a blade for cheap for her truck from and went to the north shore and did some driveways for $50-$100 bucks each. The Town was willing to hire us to do roads too but we just stuck with the private driveways. Most people said we were too cheap!

What do you say Sligo?? lol

Don't laugh but Sligo and I actually did that about ten or so years ago. We got a blade for cheap for her truck from and went to the north shore and did some driveways for $50-$100 bucks each. The Town was willing to hire us to do roads too but we just stuck with the private driveways. Most people said we were too cheap!

What do you say Sligo?? lol

just think how much you could have made if you wore the right plow lingerie!!!!!!!!!!