c'mon girls

bring us home another win. you irish lasses need to be our good luck charms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sligo and irish girl will be in attendance again tonite. yahooooooooo. give us the high sign if the cameras pan your way, if you know what i mean!!!! ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully WVU's ruoff shats the bed like he did in the reg season finale. WVU is a streaky team. If they get a lead on ND, it's gonna be tough to come back, but we can jump on them then we could def control the tempo throughout.

i aint feelin to good right now td. c'mon girls, flash em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock: thats funny stuff schell ..

Game Over... NIT bound....:twisted:

And tonight is the last time i will watch the Irish play this year..... NIT is for 66th place brutal....

Sorry fellas we're already on the train. We had awesome seats to watch the massacre but we all knew how this was gonna end. They deserved to lose!

Schell, I think the camera man was hoping Sligo was gonna flash 'em - he had his lens on her all night!! - we didn't flash them but we did take our panties off for good luck!;) guess it didn't help.

Sorry fellas we're already on the train. We had awesome seats to watch the massacre but we all knew how this was gonna end. They deserved to lose!

Schell, I think the camera man was hoping Sligo was gonna flash 'em - he had his lens on her all night!! - we didn't flash them but we did take our panties off for good luck!;) guess it didn't help.

PLEASE!!!!!!! save 'em for me. i have a collection......................

Not a big surprise.

NY you are sick - you know Sligo is gonna pull your hair for that.