On 4/27/2024 at 12:29 AM, Soko said:

Incredible. He'll be good for at least 1 missed tackle a game. High energy guy but he's very poor at bringing people to the ground.

Pretty stunned my Boys took him early as appeared could have gotten him later and they needed RB (which they didnt get)

Jones loved Liufau in spite of production. Hopefully he can produce and have long career in NFL. 

• Flames 1

On 4/28/2024 at 10:18 AM, Charlietweeder said:

Pretty stunned my Boys took him early as appeared could have gotten him later and they needed RB (which they didnt get)

Jones loved Liufau in spite of production. Hopefully he can produce and have long career in NFL. 

Thee seemed to be a number of people who were upbeat about Liufau. It will be interesting to see how his game translates to the NFL.

17 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

I wonder if Sam Hartman would have been drafted last year 

Made more money via NIL last year than the NFL this year:  “The Commanders gave former Notre Dame QB Sam Hartman one of the biggest guarantees among undrafted free agents: a $20,000 signing bonus and $225,000 base salary guarantee. A sign Hartman is in Washington’s plans for 2024.”

On 4/28/2024 at 11:18 AM, Charlietweeder said:

This pretty much tells you why.

6 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Thee seemed to be a number of people who were upbeat about Liufau. It will be interesting to see how his game translates to the NFL.

I thought this video was super cool, and so happy for Liufau!

2 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Great story and yet another well spoken Irish football player

100% agree!

1 hour ago, TexasDomer said:

F'n Fantastic.  Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome! 😁