On 4/25/2024 at 7:37 PM, TexasDomer said:

I’d prefer him in a Texans jersey…. 😃

On 4/25/2024 at 9:01 PM, Mike said:

You guys got Stroud thanks to the Panthers. I think they owe us one. 😅

Carolina drafted the RB from Texas (Jonathon Brooks) in the second round, so they're probably out of the running for Estime 

I’m really curious to see if Estime gets selected here in the 4th round. I heard rumors of the Cowboy’s being interested in picking him up, so we shall see.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Cam Hart is selected by the Chargers 140 overall in the 5th round. Joing teammate Joe Alt.

I’m so loving this draft, for both of my favorite teams! 😆🤘🏼🙌🏼

3 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

CBS Sports describes him as (among other things) “very slow.”  I don’t remember that.

They didn't follow his Pro day at 4.58 apparently. Still not a burner but he will do well in Denver. 4.72 at the Combine hurt him. But staying at ND doesn't change his speed so I still think Audric did the right thing. 0 backs in the first round game has definitely changed.

12 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

CBS Sports describes him as (among other things) “very slow.”  I don’t remember that.

5 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

They didn't follow his Pro day at 4.58 apparently. Still not a burner but he will do well in Denver. 4.72 at the Combine hurt him. But staying at ND doesn't change his speed so I still think Audric did the right thing. 0 backs in the first round game has definitely changed.

I’m so over the 40 having such a huge weight for draft picks, because it’s so overrated.

Game speed is what matters, not underwear speed! 🙄

Still glad to see him get drafted, and now he’s a local guy for me. 😂

• Heart 2
  • Cheers 1

As you see NIL money can be more valuable than signing bonuses starting in the late 2nd/3rd round so lots of players will stay longer or use the portal to make more money than being in the NFL

I think we were able to provide watts a mid round signing bonus for staying.