2026 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

I know it's the way the recruiting world works, but it still disturbs me a little that we adults have such interest in kids who are still just sophomores in high school.  I do appreciate, however, that ND seems to be much more active in all of this than under the last guy.  What was his name again?  Seems to have escaped me... 

3 hours ago, AnTostal said:

I know it's the way the recruiting world works, but it still disturbs me a little that we adults have such interest in kids who are still just sophomores in high school.  I do appreciate, however, that ND seems to be much more active in all of this than under the last guy.  What was his name again?  Seems to have escaped me... 

It would be so much worse if we were watching high school girls with this intensity.

3 hours ago, BAgate said:

Not a WBB fan I see...

The only sport where I’m a fan of transgender players playing with actual women is basketball.  Let’s see some dunks…  Viewership would certainly go up and then, women might actually sign contracts worth more than $75k per year with the additional advertising revenue and audience….  Just sayin’…. 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, irishwavend said:

The only sport where I’m a fan of transgender players playing with actual women is basketball.  Let’s see some dunks…  Viewership would certainly go up and then, women might actually sign contracts worth more than $75k per year with the additional advertising revenue and audience….  Just sayin’…. 🤣🤣🤣

Womens Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Dunks would be awesome!