Cam Williams (WR): 4-star, #64 overall

Kedren Young (RB): 4-star, #79 overall

Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa (LB): 4-star, #83 overall

Anthonie Knapp (IOL): 4-star, #97 overall

Micah Gilbert (WR): 4-star, #175 overall

CJ Carr (QB): 4-star, #231 overall

Loghan Thomas (Edge): 4-star, #243 overall

Styles Prescod (IOL): 4-star, #250 overall

Final On3 rankings were released today...

Guerby Lambert is the only 5-star, but he is the third different player to be named a 5-star by at least one service (KVA - Rivals, Bryce Young - 247).

ND has 6 commits in the Top 100, which is good. Anthonie Knapp is the major surprise - he is considered a 3-star by every other service. Even though he is Top 100, KVA is still very underrated. He should be a unanimous 5-star. No other issues among the Top 100.

CJ Carr's ranking on On3 continues to be laughable. I'm no rankings conspiracy theorist, but it seems like they have some sort of grudge or at least stubbornness to move up CJ Carr. Their analysts have been trying to defend the ranking since the summer. Yet, he is a Top 50 recruit by every other service.

IMO, On3 continues to trail behind Rivals and 247 in terms of rankings. They have 6 ND guys in the Top 100 and 10 in the Top 250, which is not that far off from the others. But I just think they're way off with Carr, KVA, and Knapp (obviously, they view him more favorably than I do).

• Heart 1