Kelly to Meatchicken?

3 hours ago, mcgov12 said:

The Michigan boards and forums are absolutely going insane over bk potentially going there. I’d honestly be shocked if it isn’t Moore replacing him if he moves on

Happy Love It GIF by Rosanna Pansino

41 minutes ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Imagine Brian Kelly going to Michigan and then bringing Tommy Rees with him as OC.

If that were to happen, Rees would be OC for three of the biggest programs (ND, Alabama, and Michigan) in three straight years.  

Not going to lie, that would be pretty crazy! If that were to happen, there’s no doubt he would be a head coach after that, and likely at a P-5 program.

And there it is. 😳

As much as I don’t like Harbaugh, you can’t deny he’s not a good coach. I feel that paired with Justin Herbert, he’s going to have the Chargers a legit contender. Consider me excited! 🙌🏼

And now Michigan has to find a new head coach, so you have to wonder what Kelly will do. 🤔😂

Goes Chargers before charges are dropped on meatchicken, how very Pete Carroll of him.

Funny how he almost was ran out of scUM a few years ago and had his contract re-done dropping his pay.  Then bam the skunkbears go on a tear, coincidentally the same time the signal stealer is with the program.  I dunno.  I wasn't  a big Jimny fan after I watched him send a very concussed QB back out onto the field against us which could have really hurt that kid...

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, jessemoore97 said:

Goes Chargers before charges are dropped on meatchicken, how very Pete Carroll of him.

Funny how he almost was ran out of scUM a few years ago and had his contract re-done dropping his pay.  Then bam the skunkbears go on a tear, coincidentally the same time the signal stealer is with the program.  I dunno.  I wasn't  a big Jimny fan after I watched him send a very concussed QB back out onto the field against us which could have really hurt that kid...

Agreed!

He’s so, so weird too! 😬😂

1 hour ago, jessemoore97 said:

Weird...we're all little touched.  I can't use that as too big of a disqualifier, pot meet kettle lol.

Absolutely. He's an oddball for sure, but also a hell of a teacher. I feel like I have the foundation to play under center thanks to... his way with words.

• Cheers 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

6 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Weird...we're all little touched.  I can't use that as too big of a disqualifier, pot meet kettle lol.

Season 3 Yes GIF by The Office

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Absolutely. He's an oddball for sure, but also a hell of a teacher. I feel like I have the foundation to play under center thanks to... his way with words.

This right here is why I feel Justin Herbert will be able to take that next step and be one of the best QBs of all time. That’s my hope, anyway! 🤞🏼

• Heart 1
  • Trophy 1

22 hours ago, Mike said:

I forgot to say this earlier, but every time he said, “a**hole,” I giggled. 🤭 And he said it a lot! Just goes to show how mature I am. 😜😂

• Laughing Leprechaun 1