What to Watch - Week 13 (Final Week)

Friday has a couple good games, too bad I wont be able to see much college football this week due to working the holiday overtime Friday and Saturday (I have to pay for the wedding coming up next month)

* All Times are Central Time Zone

Thursday
6:00 - #12 Ole Miss @ Miss St - ESPN - Ole Miss will probably win, but also the best Thursday game in a while.

Friday
11:00 - TCU @ #13 Oklahoma - FOX - Not sure on Gabriel's status, but TCU always plays tough
11:00 - #17 Iowa @ Nebraska - CBS - Iowa could be in the B1G championship and Nebraska could get bowl eligible.
2:30 - UTSA @ #23 Tulane - ABC - Weak afternoon games, may want to watch the highly rated QB from Tulane who could either go to the draft or be one of the prime QB transfers
3:00 - #9 Missouri @ Arkansas - CBS - Mizzou will probably pummel them.
6:30 - Texas Tech @ #7 Texas - ABC - who knows how Texas will perform
6:30 - #11 Penn State @ Michigan St - NBC - I think Penn State will win, but they also have realized by now that they are not that good of a team
7:00 - #16 Oregon State @ #6 Oregon - FOX - Pretty big matchup, but I think Oregon will win by 10+

Morning Games - Saturday
11:00 - #2 Ohio State @ #3 Michigan - FOX - Big game of the week, I personally want OSU to win.
11:00 - Kentucky @ #10 Louisville - ABC - Always a good rivalry
11:00 - Texas A&M @ #14 LSU - ESPN - Texas A&M post Jimbo and LSU...

Afternoon Games - Saturday
2:30 - #8 Alabama @ Auburn - CBS - Bama on the road against their rival, but Auburn is really bad this year.
2:30 - #15 Arizona @ Arizona St - ABC - I think this one could be competitive
2:30 - BYU @ #20 Oklahoma St - ESPN - meh, could be a good game, could be a blowout
3:00 - Washington St @ #4 Washington - FOX - I see this being competitive in the 2nd half

Evening Games - Saturday
6:00 - #18 Notre Dame @ Stanford - PAC12 - Go Irish, hopefully you can find a way to watch this one...
6:00 - #5 Florida State @ Florida - ESPN - Probably the biggest question mark of the week, how good will FSU be without stud QB?
6:30 - #24 Clemson @ South Carolina - SECN - Clemson has been on a roll lately, will it continue against their in-state rivalry on the road. SC has sucked this year though
6:30 - #1 Georgia @ Georgia Tech - ABC - I see a blowout, but meh, just in case Tech makes a game of it at home.
7:00 - North Carolina @ #22 NC State - ACCN - I see these teams being about evenly matched. Should be fun to watch.

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Heart 1

9 minutes ago, AnTostal said:

How is it that OSU/Michigan is an 11:00 game?  Seems like a complete fail from PR, ratings, financial, BIG 10 points-of-view.

What’s crazy is it’s normally a 12 EST game, and it always stays that way no matter what it seems. I think that last time I saw it being a 8 EST games was back in 2005. 🫤😂

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

Friday has a couple good games, too bad I wont be able to see much college football this week due to working the holiday overtime Friday and Saturday (I have to pay for the wedding coming up next month)

* All Times are Central Time Zone

Thursday
6:00 - #12 Ole Miss @ Miss St - ESPN - Ole Miss will probably win, but also the best Thursday game in a while.

Friday
11:00 - TCU @ #13 Oklahoma - FOX - Not sure on Gabriel's status, but TCU always plays tough
11:00 - #17 Iowa @ Nebraska - CBS - Iowa could be in the B1G championship and Nebraska could get bowl eligible.
2:30 - UTSA @ #23 Tulane - ABC - Weak afternoon games, may want to watch the highly rated QB from Tulane who could either go to the draft or be one of the prime QB transfers
3:00 - #9 Missouri @ Arkansas - CBS - Mizzou will probably pummel them.
6:30 - Texas Tech @ #7 Texas - ABC - who knows how Texas will perform
6:30 - #11 Penn State @ Michigan St - NBC - I think Penn State will win, but they also have realized by now that they are not that good of a team
7:00 - #16 Oregon State @ #6 Oregon - FOX - Pretty big matchup, but I think Oregon will win by 10+

Morning Games - Saturday
11:00 - #2 Ohio State @ #3 Michigan - FOX - Big game of the week, I personally want OSU to win.
11:00 - Kentucky @ #10 Louisville - ABC - Always a good rivalry
11:00 - Texas A&M @ #14 LSU - ESPN - Texas A&M post Jimbo and LSU...

Afternoon Games - Saturday
2:30 - #8 Alabama @ Auburn - CBS - Bama on the road against their rival, but Auburn is really bad this year.
2:30 - #15 Arizona @ Arizona St - ABC - I think this one could be competitive
2:30 - BYU @ #20 Oklahoma St - ESPN - meh, could be a good game, could be a blowout
3:00 - Washington St @ #4 Washington - FOX - I see this being competitive in the 2nd half

Evening Games - Saturday
6:00 - #18 Notre Dame @ Stanford - PAC12 - Go Irish, hopefully you can find a way to watch this one...
6:00 - #5 Florida State @ Florida - ESPN - Probably the biggest question mark of the week, how good will FSU be without stud QB?
6:30 - #24 Clemson @ South Carolina - SECN - Clemson has been on a roll lately, will it continue against their in-state rivalry on the road. SC has sucked this year though
6:30 - #1 Georgia @ Georgia Tech - ABC - I see a blowout, but meh, just in case Tech makes a game of it at home.
7:00 - North Carolina @ #22 NC State - ACCN - I see these teams being about evenly matched. Should be fun to watch.

Fubo TV 7 Day Free Trial is what I’m going to do to watch Notre Dame at Stanford!

Go Irish!!!

38 minutes ago, Baldy said:

What’s crazy is it’s normally a 12 EST game, and it always stays that way no matter what it seems. I think that last time I saw it being a 8 EST games was back in 2005. 🫤😂

He has it listed in central time. The game is at noon EST like normal (you know, the spot where they stick all the top games each week....oh wait).

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

On 11/22/2023 at 10:54 AM, IrishGuy said:

He has it listed in central time. The game is at noon EST like normal (you know, the spot where they stick all the top games each week....oh wait).

I believe they were thinking it should have been a night game. Just like the NFL and their night games, most people view the 6:30 game on ABC as the prime game of the week.

12 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Watched the Iowa game today.  Snorefest for sure.  Anyhow Brock Purdys little brother was Nebraskas QB.  His name is Chubba Purdy, while Iowa's QB is Purdy Chubby 🤣.  Seriously this kid almost looks like that Lorenzen kid from Kentucky a few years back.

The hefty lefty!  He was the Giants' QB2/3 for a few years back in the 00s

1 hour ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

I can't believe OSU and Louisville lost today.

Honestly, I can. Neither were really as good as their records indicated!

What made it worse is I was cheering for both to win, and they let me down! 😑

• Cheers 1