What to Watch - Week 11 (BYE Week)

Decent weekend of games with at least one big game for each of the time slots. I think the depth of games is a little lacking though.

All times are Central Time Zone

Morning Games - Saturday
11:00 - #3 Michigan @ #10 Penn State - FOX - Really the only game of the morning worth a darn, Michigan's first actual test with their 111st ranked SoS.
11:00 - #8 Alabama @ Kentucky - ESPN - I see Bama winning this easily, but Kentucky always seems to have that upset potential.
11:00 - Texas Tech @ #16 Kansas - FS1 - Maybe a good game if the other two games are not entertaining.

Afternoon Games - Saturday
2:30 - #18 Utah @ #5 Washington - FOX - Utah has fallen off a bit, but they are still the most physical team in the Pac12, will be curious to see how that Washington offense looks against it.
2:30 - #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri - CBS - While this should be an entertaining game that will come down to the end, I am not sure it will mean much in the grand scheme of things.
2:30 - Miami @ #4 Florida St - ABC - Miami has talent, there is a little bit of a rivalry here, maybe an upset could happen.
2:30 - Rutgers @ #22 Iowa - BTN - Iowa is still in play for the B1G championship game and I think the teams are pretty evenly matched

Evening Games - Saturday
6:00 - #9 Ole Miss @ #2 Georgia - ESPN - Big game and I will be rooting the upset; I think it will be close.
6:30 - #7 Texas @ TCU - ABC - Texas always seems to let inferior teams hang around all the way until the end.
6:30 - Florida @ #19 LSU - SECN - How healthy will Daniels be? LSU defense still sucks quite a bit.
7:00 - Duke @ #24 North Carolina - ACCN - This would be a very good game to watch if Leonard was healthy, but I think UNC will eventually pull away because Duke will not be able to score.

Late Night Games - Saturday
9:30 - USC @ #6 Oregon - FOX - I think Oregon wins this, but USC knows how to score points.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 2

Yes it is certainly some Slim Pickens this week. Only a handful of games hold any interest for me.

It starts with Michigan/Penn St. Been a wild week for Michigan and Harbaugh. Mich is my pick.

Utah/Washington should be a good one, agree on the physicality of Utah and how will Washington hold up against it. I think Utah upsets here.

Miami/FSU was a pretty big deal not so long ago. FSU wins this.

Ole Miss/Georgia also rooting for Ole Miss here, but don't really think they can beat Georgia.

Florida/LSU go Florida just cuz.

Finally, USC/Oregon I have this feeling USC is going to surprise here.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

There were some good games outside of the ones listed, but honestly, I felt like a lot of the ones listed here were blowouts. Indiana @ Illinois was a great game!

Yea I found myself sitting in the break room last night flipping between OSU, Texas, Georgia, and Oklahoma and I didn't really want to watch any of them because it was pointless.  I ended up just listening to a podcast during my break lol