2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Either of those 2 would be big.  Meadows needs some production in his senior year (by all accounts), but he looks like he'd play early.  Owusa-Boateng already looks like an NFL starter and his film is obscene, too.  He would cause dudes to transfer.

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

No!!

And Mike Mickens needs to be paid big time after this season, because Notre Dame has to keep him for as long as possible!

• Heart 1

WR will be interesting to watch to see how it plays out. I do think Taylor is leaning toward Georgia and Meadows is 50/50 with Alabama. I do think Hines is leaning ND. The question is where is Robinson leaning. If Hines and Robinson both want to commit to ND, does ND take them and quit on the two elite WRs?

LB could be elite, Faraimo keeps things very close to the vest, so it is hard to get a good read on him, but there are a lot of similarities between his and KVA's recruitment.

• Leprechaun 1

JonAnthony Hall has taken OV to Northwestern and is scheduled to take another OV to Stanford. Otherwise seems to be looking at Purdue and Indiana. 

247 rates him #52 overall and #8 WR. On3 does not like him as much #41 WR and #293 overall. Three sport athlete (BB and Track). Took 4th in long jump in Indiana's top class as a Sophomore.

• Heart 1

This should be an interesting couple weeks that will determine how the WR room will fill out. I still think they want 5, but they may take two more then continue pushing for the big fish (Meadows).

• Heart 1