2023 Spring Practice Updates

27 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

@1Redrum good stuff!

Can I put you in charge of starting a thread on the days they let the media in for 5 periods. 

March 25

April 1st

April 14th thanks.

I also have a spring practice index here:  

I will put it in my calendar! 

• Trophy 1

3 hours ago, 1Redrum said:

Good article. Recaps the practice, number changes and roster.  Not sure why we have two offensive players wearing #0 though.

Notre Dame Football Practice Report - March 22 - Sports Illustrated Notre Dame Fighting Irish News, Analysis and More

It’s Colzie at wr and Watts at safety at #0 apparently. Nice post on the recap!

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Wouldn’t read much into it at this point, but 1st team OL in drills was Alt, Kristofic, Correll, Spindler, Fisher. More excited than anything if Spindler makes that jump

Seems to be conflicting reports depending who reported it. Some had Carmody ahead of Spindler. But early practices tend to be more "seniority" based and then depth charts start to get more set after a few practices. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

Seems to be conflicting reports depending who reported it. Some had Carmody ahead of Spindler. But early practices tend to be more "seniority" based and then depth charts start to get more set after a few practices. 

Hard to tell since they don't run the "tempo drill" at the beginning of practice anymore. I think Prister had the Guards has Carmody and Kristofic and someone else had Rocco in there.

• Heart 1