Kelly files for divorce from his wife

Brian Kelly is now making global news in a not good way  after the LSU head football coach filed for divorce from his wife, Francisca Craig Kelly, after 28 years of marriage. The divorce proceedings happened earlier this week

Good thing Kelly sneaked out of South Bend in the middle of the night. This news would not  sit well  with the good fathers at ND. Guess he does not want her touching any of his $100 million LSU threw at him.

Edited by Jersey Irish
grammar

17 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

It appears that it was real but they patched things up and Kelly withdrew the petition.

Yup media found court papers that were old. Relationships are never easy, especially in the public eye.

One year some media at ND was tracking whether Kelly was wearing a wedding ring. None of my business.

Remember the time the media found a stupid resume discrepancy and cost us a decade of good football by forcing O’Leary out and allowing Willingham in…only for Willingham’s failure to recruit to catch up to Weis in his last couple years…. Ugghhh.  I dislike the lack of accountability in the media.  Could O’Leary just print a retraction and make it all good like these writers when they blatantly lie or fail at their jobs…?

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

I’m not sure what your definition of “old” is.  Apparently the divorce papers were filed on February 6, 2023.  As of this comment, that was Waaaaay back almost a week ago.

http://wbrz.s3.amazonaws.com/kelly_divorce_filing.pdf

I just don't care what Kelly does very much.

• Heart 1