2023 All American Games

3 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

who cares... All-Star games are always over analyzed by fanbases. They dont mean much to be honest. A week of practice with a brand new team and a bunch of egos out there looking for the spot light. Lets not forget the clicks that will be obtained from this for the websites...

Yeah....when our players do something in these games, people say they are studs.  When they dont, they are meaningless lol

Its a good measuring stick to compare athletic traits and size speed etc

32 minutes ago, golson5 said:

Yeah....when our players do something in these games, people say they are studs.  When they dont, they are meaningless lol

Its a good measuring stick to compare athletic traits and size speed etc

I say it regardless of how they perform, always have, always will. But go ahead, continue to over-analyze mentions on websites in a single week of practice. I'm sure that will be a good barometer going forward. 🙄

Based on the videos Big posted, Vernon is going to be our best defensive back and will absolutely get 10+ picks next year... or he will be dud...

Edited by NDhoosier

2 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

I say it regardless of how they perform, always have, always will. But go ahead, continue to over-analyze mentions on websites in a single week of practice. I'm sure that will be a good barometer going forward. 🙄

Based on the videos Big posted, Vernon is going to be our best defensive back and will absolutely get 10+ picks next year... or he will be dud...

It usually is a good barometer for a lot of players 

11 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Seems like they thought it was odd and that he could have went about it differently.

- They thought he was coming to ND until he picked up the Oregon hat
- He got back into the group chat and said he made a big mistake and that he was coming to ND, they welcomed him back
- Then he picks Oklahoma...

puttin on clown makeup |  I CHOOSE NOTRE DAME; LOL NAH FAM I'M PLAYIN I CHOOSE OREGON; HEY GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE, CAN I COME BACK TO ND? I CHOOSE OKLAHOMA | image tagged in puttin on clown makeup | made w/ Imgflip meme maker