Early Signing Period 2022

19 minutes ago, golson5 said:

Basically we're going to have between a 24 to 26 man ESD class depending on the decisions of Bowen and Limar

Yes. Limar is gone, that has been basically 100% confirmed.

The lastest updates (24-48 hours) on Bowen have been positive in that ND is still in it. But, as I've said for the past few weeks, I would be extremely surprised if he ends up at ND. Still have to like the fact that ND is in it though - they have a shot at least.

I wonder if ND tries to get another recruit or two between now and signing day in February. It wouldn't surprise me if some new names pop up on the board. No inside info there, just a gut feeling. I think there will be quite a few transfers out, so ND will try to add through recruiting and the portal.

I guess Bowen is not coming.  Otherwise why the drama?  His school is not having a ceremony today so it's not like he is waiting for that.   I imagine the young man is still not sure what he wants to do.  I actually understand this as I have a daughter who had to call a coach and let them know she would not be coming.  Biggest factor was wanted to be close to home and go to a better school / program.   

Thank god for a new coaching staff. Sh!t like this is why I say good riddance to BK

https://www.on3.com/teams/notre-dame-fighting-irish/news/notre-dame-announces-signing-of-california-wide-receiver-rico-flores-jr/

“I’ll be honest, they weren’t even going to make my top 10 until they got the new coaching staff,” Flores previously told Blue & Gold. “I wasn’t really feeling Notre Dame. I liked Coach Del [Alexander] a lot, but I never even talked to Coach [Brian] Kelly. I couldn’t go to a school where I never talked to the head coach.”