‘23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love is Irish

11 minutes ago, coltssb said:

You say you give Freeman credit but put an asterisk on it with NIL. Now you’re trying to give Kelly credit for the 2023 class when he didn’t even call guys as he was walking with his truckload of money out the door. Rolling my eyes. Believe what you want man. This convo is over. Tuen or if Big would chime in I’m sure would say exactly what I have been saying. That Kelly recruited ok top 10-15 classes but got burned and stopped recruiting or trying to get top 5. Then said and obviously convinced you that that was the best ND could do. So as long as Freeman keeps winning watch what happens to ND’s recruiting classes. Oh, where is LSU and Kelly at right now?  NIL and the SEC and having Louisiana in your backyard. He should be top three right now. Oh that’s right, LSU is probably harder to recruit than ND..

Cheers and go ND anyhow!

I provided facts. I don't need spin or pivot. Let me know what I said was not fact?

Go Irish... 

Your facts and what them this argument has always been about is Kelly said and kept saying ND can only recruit so we’ll. You seem to believe that but Freeman is disproving that. Don’t know what else to tell you. Enjoy what Freeman is doing in the recruiting trail. You may be astonished that ND CAN recruit top 5 classes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...