Enjoy this salty big10 guy

Thought you guys would enjoy a nice salty read from a big10 guy. My pedophile state friend sent me this, continues to argue the money their teams are getting. Once again proving that they don’t understand why ND doesn’t need a conference right now when money is their only point.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/big-ten-pull-notre-dame-invitation-stop-playing-irish/frimilpico3udagetakzmwex

• Leprechaun 1

quotes bitch please GIF

3 hours ago, mcgov12 said:

Thought you guys would enjoy a nice salty read from a big10 guy. My pedophile state friend sent me this, continues to argue the money their teams are getting. Once again proving that they don’t understand why ND doesn’t need a conference right now when money is their only point.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/big-ten-pull-notre-dame-invitation-stop-playing-irish/frimilpico3udagetakzmwex

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

It definitely reads like a spoiled kid that didn't get his way.  Let's just play around for a moment here.  Say the Irish did decide to bail on the ACC deal and joined the B1G.  That would have probably geographically placed the Irish in the B1G West.  The Irish would friggin dominate that division.  Now with the addition of USC and UCLA, if the Irish also joined, the B1G would probably have to move a West team to the East as well as place the Irish in the East to keep the divisions even.  Now we're playing OSU, Michigan, and MSU every season.  Much tougher schedule.  

Funny stuff. I wouldn’t be the least bit sad if they shut us out of the Big 10. I would hate to lose the SC game because it is such a fun rivalry but regardless I feel like we would do fine. I like the matchups we are getting in the ACC with Clemson and North Carolina. I think ND would be just fine.

16 minutes ago, EddieAngel said:

Funny stuff. I wouldn’t be the least bit sad if they shut us out of the Big 10. I would hate to lose the SC game because it is such a fun rivalry but regardless I feel like we would do fine. I like the matchups we are getting in the ACC with Clemson and North Carolina. I think ND would be just fine.

But the possibility of the ACC headed the direction of the PAC and Big 12 with teams bolting for the bigger conferences.  Imagine FSU, Miami, Clemson, NC all going to the SEC.  BC, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and the VA schools going to the BIG.  The ACC would be done.  

13 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

But the possibility of the ACC headed the direction of the PAC and Big 12 with teams bolting for the bigger conferences.  Imagine FSU, Miami, Clemson, NC all going to the SEC.  BC, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and the VA schools going to the BIG.  The ACC would be done.  

It will be interesting to see how these mega conferences work out. When you have 30 teams and each team can't play each other but every couple of years it feels like teams are going to want to leave. The splitting of conferences has never gone well in my opinion. 

• Heart 1

I just thought I share this article. I know it doesn’t matter to the discussion I just found it interesting. I was curious why ESPN wasn’t more aggressive to keep the Big10 then I saw this article today. When the company that owns you is looking at cost cutting measures that might entail   “ Spinning off sports network ESPN“   That doesn’t sound good. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/disney-responds-letter-activist-investor-dan-loeb

2 hours ago, EddieAngel said:

It will be interesting to see how these mega conferences work out. When you have 30 teams and each team can't play each other but every couple of years it feels like teams are going to want to leave. The splitting of conferences has never gone well in my opinion. 

I agree and hate the idea of these super conferences.