Transfer Portal: Outgoing ND Players

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really likeable guy. Great ambassador for ND - was a great host for visiting recruits. Rooting for him wherever he ends up. True ND man.

Interesting to look back on him as a recruit. Rivals had him as a 4-star, Top 100-ish player (#106 overall). 247 had him as a 3-star and the #59 Safety recruit in the class. Looks like 247 won that one. I remember ND insiders basically saying that he would never play at ND when he had only been on campus for a few months during fall camp when he was a freshman. Crazy miss during the evaluation process by the ND staff. 

Edited by tneun89
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Captain 19 said:

Add Shayne Simon to the list. 

Shame He's a player that alot of us were high on from ST Peters in New Jersey. Getting production on both Ademilola twins and something from Brandon Wimbush takes some of the sting out but ND's about 50/50 or 60/40 from St Peters Prep depending on how fans view Wimbush. Injuries hurt Shane too, but even before injuries you could tell it was a bit of a struggle for Shayne.

4 hours ago, Pregame said:

He was a very highly rated guy coming into ND and probably due to injury, he never hit his potential. Best of luck to him at his next stop! 

He was highly rated and I was high on him as well, but he never really panned out, even before this current injury. I wish the kid the best, but he was never going to be a starter here it seemed like.

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

He was highly rated and I was high on him as well, but he never really panned out, even before this current injury. I wish the kid the best, but he was never going to be a starter here it seemed like.

He dislocated his knee in 2019 as well.