‘23 IN LB Drayk Bowen is Irish!

247 Composite: 5-star, #28 overall, #2 LB

247: 4-star, #48 overall, #4 LB

Rivals: 4-star, #22 overall, #2 OLB

Offers: Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, LSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, NC State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin

• Heart 1

So happy he committed. I thought and couldn’t get this kind of talent because the admissions were so hard no athletes with a chance at the NFL wanted to have to deal with going to classes at ND. Freeman is proving all that is bulls—t. Now if he can get his game day defense together.

11 minutes ago, ndfanatic78 said:

So happy he committed. I thought and couldn’t get this kind of talent because the admissions were so hard no athletes with a chance at the NFL wanted to have to deal with going to classes at ND. Freeman is proving all that is bulls—t. Now if he can get his game day defense together.

I was thinking g the same thing. I get that academics are hard and Nd has a few less people to choose from. But let’s be honest. They have struck out on quite a few throughout the years. It’s that or the Feeeman effect. OR this just happens to be a special year that ND has found the perfect kids and ND was able to gobble them up. Either way, I’m liking what I’m seeing and always thought ND could recruit higher than what they have in the past. Keep up the good work!

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...

This kid is legit. A man among boys and he is shutting down a high powered Mater Dei offense in the state championship game. His team is winning in the 3rd 7-6 currently (he has the only TD of the game).

I am cheering for Mater Dei as they are from my hometown, but this guy looks like he belongs on a college field and has no business playing against high school kids.

• Heart 1

• 8 months later...