Let the B1G Chaos Continue

39 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

I have a bet for a bottle of liquor on this game so I hope OSU loses. To be clear I’m not rooting for Michigan to win, just for osu to lose

Looks like I’m making room in the liquor cabinet for another bottle 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, AnTostal said:

Great for Michigan (although I still hate them). Great for college football. Get Ohio State out of the playoffs. I do pity whoever they play in a bowl game though. 

Yea a CFP with no Clemson, no Alabama, and no OSU would be the most wide open CFP yet.  Now more than ever do I really hope the Irish land in that top 4.  The Irish must dominate tonight.  Leave nothing on the field.  Leave no doubt in any mind sitting at the table in Grapevine, TX this week.  Make enough of an impression to last until next week.

• Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 1

49 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Yea a CFP with no Clemson, no Alabama, and no OSU would be the most wide open CFP yet.  Now more than ever do I really hope the Irish land in that top 4.  The Irish must dominate tonight.  Leave nothing on the field.  Leave no doubt in any mind sitting at the table in Grapevine, TX this week.  Make enough of an impression to last until next week.

1000% spot on

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

I want to say, I called Michigan giving OSU a game. I did not think they would steam roll them. 

See you’re not right on everything! Back to the board work with ya!  
By the way, I did call a Michigan win 😉