Let the B1G Chaos Continue

If Purdue can knock off Ohio State next weekend that would be fucking amazing.  Then OSU beats Michigan again to hand them another loss.  If Penn State can knock off Michigan state at the end of the season all hell is going to break lose.  All I know is go Wisconsin and Purdue!

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

If Purdue can knock off Ohio State next weekend that would be fucking amazing.  Then OSU beats Michigan again to hand them another loss.  If Penn State can knock off Michigan state at the end of the season all hell is going to break lose.  All I know is go Wisconsin and Purdue!

Fat chance Purdue does it again.  They already got Ohio State and they saw what they did twice.  They'll be ready.  

• Heart 1

Week 12 here we are.  And with week 12 we have more chances for carnage to occur in the B1G.  

#6 Michigan at Penn State
PSU may have lost the magic to their season several weeks ago but they can still play the spoiler for a few more games. 

Speaking of spoilers

#19 Purdue Spoilermakers, I mean, Boilermakers at #4 Ohio State
Can Purdue keep rolling along knocking off top 5 B1G opponents for the 3rd time this season?  We all hope so.

Northwestern at #18 Wisconsin 
I don’t see anything happening here, just mentioning because Wisconsin is relevant to our season.  

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, coltssb said:

The good thing. Sparty getting waxed makes Michigan’s loss to them look even worse. 
ND should be ahead of both Michigan’s. 

Agree 100%. They’re sorting themselves out though. SEC-ish in that they had/have quite a few teams way overrated and beating each other keeps them treading water

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, mcgov12 said:

Agree 100%. They’re sorting themselves out though. SEC-ish in that they had/have quite a few teams way overrated and beating each other keeps them treading water

Still need that Oregon loss and Cincy to lose in the conference championship. Michigan will most like lose to State so ND will at some point jump up 1-3 spots in the coming weeks. Not bad for the way the season unfolded at the beginning. 

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, coltssb said:

Still need that Oregon loss and Cincy to lose in the conference championship. Michigan will most like lose to State so ND will at some point jump up 1-3 spots in the coming weeks. Not bad for the way the season unfolded at the beginning. 

Oregon ✔️