Down goes Bama

6 minutes ago, ObieKnobbe said:

To a shitty unranked a and m team riddled with injuries.  We lost to the #7 team in the country, technically they should drop behind us no?  Oh no they wont the sec bias will shine through

Ha-ha, yeah I’m sure they won’t drop much.  They are still way better than we are.  

33 minutes ago, ObieKnobbe said:

To a shitty unranked a and m team riddled with injuries.  We lost to the #7 team in the country, technically they should drop behind us no?  Oh no they wont the sec bias will shine through

I understand your point and on paper, it makes sense, but this Notre Dame team is not playing like a top 10-15 team. They are lucky they will still be in the top 15 this week. Notre Dame is playing down to their opponents and their offense is so inconsistent.

I know a team is not going to score on every series, this is just reality; but I have never seen a more inconsistent offense in my life. They have so much potential, but none of the units can seem to be at the top of their game at the same time.

1 minute ago, NDhoosier said:

I understand your point and on paper, it makes sense, but this Notre Dame team is not playing like a top 10-15 team. They are lucky they will still be in the top 15 this week. Notre Dame is playing down to their opponents and their offense is so inconsistent.

I know a team is not going to score on every series, this is just reality; but I have never seen a more inconsistent offense in my life. They have so much potential, but none of the units can seem to be at the top of their game at the same time.

Even if we were playing lights out they wouldnt drop bama behind us.  If an unranked school beats a top ten ranked team in any conference that isnt the sec they drop them.  Not the sec schools though and its complete bullshit.  A and m is not good, and imo cincy would beat a and m this year

On 10/10/2021 at 12:37 AM, ObieKnobbe said:

Even if we were playing lights out they wouldnt drop bama behind us.  If an unranked school beats a top ten ranked team in any conference that isnt the sec they drop them.  Not the sec schools though and its complete bullshit.  A and m is not good, and imo cincy would beat a and m this year

Does A&M having the best win in college football this season make them good?

• 1 month later...