Jarrett finalist at LSU

20 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Did he say he was going to return to ND next season for sure?

You can't really trust what these coaches have to say. It's not entirely their fault, imagine after the devastating loss to Miss St he was like "Yeah, I might go, depends on how much $ they offer." All that said, I'm glad LSU decided to hire the Arizona Coach. 

1 hour ago, ELDER06 said:

You can't really trust what these coaches have to say. It's not entirely their fault, imagine after the devastating loss to Miss St he was like "Yeah, I might go, depends on how much $ they offer." All that said, I'm glad LSU decided to hire the Arizona Coach. 

Yup  This. Would love to see ND invest a little more into the program. Let's do this year a little more often. Why not? Football in the fall, hockey in the winter, baseball in the spring. Really wish we still had the wrestling program. Not much on the basketball  but will always root for them. Usually ruin my bracket but never bet against them. 

On 6/25/2021 at 11:00 PM, The Captain 19 said:

Yup  This. Would love to see ND invest a little more into the program. Let's do this year a little more often. Why not? Football in the fall, hockey in the winter, baseball in the spring. Really wish we still had the wrestling program. Not much on the basketball  but will always root for them. Usually ruin my bracket but never bet against them. 

Screw that!  Basketball in the winter!  No reason why the basketball program shouldn’t be better than it is. ?