****THE Official Irish vs Tigers ACC Championship Thread****

I’m with zemaniac. I think BK is prone to major wiffs. This was one.

I didn’t pay attention to too much pregame talk, but what i did hear just didn’t feel right to me. It was almost like ND had false confidence that they were going to play well and in the playoffs. The psychology and mindset just seemed ripe for this. The fact if the matter is Clemson got see ND at their best, have weeks to prepare and get very key players back. By losing a game they might of should of won, if they didn’t run out of bounds late in the game, they also had a prime motivator to avenge a loss. ND had none of these advantageous. The team was just not prepared to Take the punch they got when things started going south. This on BK. I know People got on Lou Holtz for “exaggerating how ND never had a chance” but that I believe this would have been better mindset. If, and that’s a big if, ND is in, I dont Like our chances at all.

100% fair criticism. Again, I know that wasn't Kelly's overall point, but he should've been smarter than giving the media that type of sound bite the day before the game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic