Nd vs Navy in Ireland - Cancelled?

Grow up...and feel free to engage in civil discussions on a message board. Elder, ND_Jack, I respect your opinion far greater when you leave the disrespect out of it.

So you can call people fu(knuts on a message board and it’s okay and not disrespectful. Now isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I think it was an Appropriate response after reading the same doom & gloom speech in ever thread in ever room. I just wish you would have included f(cknuts in your response too.

We all know what’s going on in the world, there’s no need to preface every post with it.

Feel free to throw out whatever expletives you guys want to to make yourselves feel better, but when you directly disrespect individuals your message is lost. I get you are angry; I get your frustrated.

I’ll happily eat my words; however, if the NCAA is on the same page as the professional leagues, all signs point to no fans in the stands this year. It makes it even more tricky when trying to play sports under the umbrella of college sports when schools aren’t even sure if kids will be allowed on campus. Each state has its own government, its own infrastructure and its own level of current outbreak. No one knows what this is going to look like in a week let alone three and a half months from now; however, decisions are being made at upper levels about if and how to proceed.

You cats are free to think you’ll be sitting in the stands. I am free to believe this is highly unlikely. I choose to do it without being an a$$hole and resorting to name calling. Grow up...and feel free to engage in civil discussions on a message board. Elder, ND_Jack, I respect your opinion far greater when you leave the disrespect out of it.

Agreed, I wonder about folks who feel the need to include profanity/name calling in their posts. Is it how they normally speak professionally? Is there something about a message board which makes pople think that using profanity and/or insults makes them appear tougher? Do they feel the need to over compensate for a lack of self-confidence?

For me, I immediately discount those posters who repeatedly feel the need to resort to name calling and profanity.

Agreed, I wonder about folks who feel the need to include profanity/name calling in their posts. Is it how they normally speak professionally? Is there something about a message board which makes pople think that using profanity and/or insults makes them appear tougher? Do they feel the need to over compensate for a lack of self-confidence?

For me, I immediately discount those posters who repeatedly feel the need to resort to name calling and profanity.

I did use fu(knuts a month ago...a one off as of late; my bad.