So...is ND in or out?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The committee has never been good to ND with seedings. I don't expect that to change. I think they are out.

Absolutely no reason cuse is in over ND. If they truly were down to ND and cuse as the last one to get in, the conversation should have been pretty simple..

Oh yea, ND beat cuse....and it was a road victory....and Colson and Farrell didn't play...

I was reading this on another site and it had never occurred to me but made sense. Do we always get screwed by the committee because we're viewed as a football school so we don't get the respect in bball? I know we've had recent success which should could but our brand is by far football.

Could explain why Cuse gets in over us, there are so many teams deserving over them. OU is in because of an overrated guard they want to unfairly compare to Curry, they'll be out by the second round at latest.

Here's something................how does a 15-19 team get a playin game and Notre Dame doesn't get in?

ND is known as a football school, but Brey has done a pretty good job of getting the Irish known for playing a little bit of basketball too. With Ferrell and Colson healthy all season, they are a 25 (minimum) win team. They were talking about that during the game the other night..........if those 2 were in how would the team have faired? Talking like that was something the committee considered.

Oh well, tough way to send Bonzie out!

I was reading this on another site and it had never occurred to me but made sense. Do we always get screwed by the committee because we're viewed as a football school so we don't get the respect in bball? I know we've had recent success which should could but our brand is by far football.

Could explain why Cuse gets in over us, there are so many teams deserving over them. OU is in because of an overrated guard they want to unfairly compare to Curry, they'll be out by the second round at latest.

I don't think it has anything to do with that. It is this stupid quadrant system the committee is using as the end all be all. Bilas did say during the ND Duke game that if the committee is using that quadrant system again, ND would prob. be out, and he thought that was just wrong.