So...is ND in or out?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get in its cause of the Colson factor. If the NCAA cares so much about money teams like ND and OU will make it.

Personally I don't think we deserve it, two really bad losses with Colson and two or three good wins isn't enough. Blowing those UNC and UL games killed us too.

We lived and died by the three but this team doesn't shoot nearly as good as past Brey teams.

I’m leaning out at the moment. Colson factor is real, but I think they lost probably 1 too many close games with and without him. Regardless, we all know this was a tournament team if he’s healthy the whole season. It stinks that it probably has to end this way for Colson and Farrell. You won’t find many 5-6 seeds that would would want to face them.

I'm leaning towards out. My feeling all along was that they needed 2 wins in the ACC tourney and then a close game against Duke. Duke easily handled them in the 2nd half and that keeps them out. My biggest issue is that there are just so many bubble teams out there right now.

Out. Best win is obviously Wichita State to win the Maui Invitational. After that...? Not a good enough resume. They have looked much better over the last two weeks, even though Colson is not fully 100% it seems like. I just don't think it's going to be enough. I think ND would have a real shot to win the NIT, though.

Committee chair just said ND was bounced by the Davidson win today... ouch

How the **** were we behind Oklahoma and Syracuse to get in. Oklahoma has 2 wins on the road this year 2!!!! 2nd to last in the Big 12 standings!!!

Don't even get me started on Syracuse. I for one will be boycotting the tournament this year, no brackets nothing. ****ing joke

How the **** were we behind Oklahoma and Syracuse to get in. Oklahoma has 2 wins on the road this year 2!!!! 2nd to last in the Big 12 standings!!!

Don't even get me started on Syracuse. I for one will be boycotting the tournament this year, no brackets nothing. ****ing joke

Agree! NCAA has now screwed us in football and basketball.

Heck we beat Syracuse at their place Saying Davidson was the reason was BS

You mean how ND beat Cuse on the road without Colson and Farrell? What a complete joke.

You mean how ND beat Cuse on the road without Colson and Farrell? What a complete joke.

Dickie v and bilas were absolutely right. They said the committee is using hard numbers and data and throwing out common sense. Bilas said this is a championship tournament. You need to have the best teams in. Common sense tells you that with colson nd is a top 25 team. this whole body of work stuff is crap. If you lose 11 out of the last 15 games you are not a good team heading into the tourney!