Retreat - Trump Disrespects Flag and Military

Trump never lets anything play out so expect many more outbursts before this is over. The long game is not his friend.

Paul Manafort was his campaign manager and involved in all sorts of nefarious activities. The optics are terrible regardless of any collusions charges. It's become very clear that many members of his campaign and family were more than open to Russian help and it'll be interesting to this plays out. The noose is tightening and if people start to talk then he won't see out his term.

If this finally ends lobbying on both sides of the aisle with several lengthy jail sentences then hip hip hooray. I have no sympathy for any of them and I wish this would also include all gun, pharma, energy etc... lobbyists who poison politics. Ban them all from lobbying, everywhere, all the time.

Totally agree with your first paragraph. That's my biggest problem with Trump. There came a point and time when just lashing out at the left, or rather anyone who disagrees with you, just doesn't get it done anymore. I want to see actual policy put forward. The times there is policy, it gets washed out by the background of his Twitter etc. However I'm also one who sometimes prefers the gridlock and nothing getting done in DC, thereby we the people are left the hell alone to live our lives and run our private businesses etc.

Agree on the lobbying, though my slant would be the mirror opposite of some of the lobbyists you list. As long as we agree they're all bad lol.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to read all of this or get into politics. I've become totally disenchanted with the Democratic party. they've lost their way and all they do is attack Trump. He's trying to drain the swamp and they are the biggest part of it along with some Republicans in name only. Really happy with the things Trump has done and am watching the 5 Trillion dollars flow into the stock market as the phony regulations are eliminated. Country now has hope and Trump will easily win in 2020. Now if you don't believe this you must listen to the Fake News Channels.

I'm not going to read all of this or get into politics. I've become totally disenchanted with the Democratic party. they've lost their way and all they do is attack Trump. He's trying to drain the swamp and they are the biggest part of it along with some Republicans in name only. Really happy with the things Trump has done and am watching the 5 Trillion dollars flow into the stock market as the phony regulations are eliminated. Country now has hope and Trump will easily win in 2020. Now if you don't believe this you must listen to the Fake News Channels.

Why is this not a surprise :)

Everything you said and always say is so intelligent and 100% accurate. Why read the thread, just post your facts and wisdom. Close thread.

Agree on the lobbying, though my slant would be the mirror opposite of some of the lobbyists you list. As long as we agree they're all bad lol.

Because guns, opiates, and pollution are great! I guess as a police officer it gives you job security having those lobbyists.

Because guns, opiates, and pollution are great! I guess as a police officer it gives you job security having those lobbyists.

Easy there Sparky. My gun stance is well known. And yes as a police officer and can definitely speak about the gun issue and the types of people who use them for nefarious purposes.

The other two im not advocating for at all, but you want to jump on the im offended train without my explaination.

Easy there Sparky. My gun stance is well known. And yes as a police officer and can definitely speak about the gun issue and the types of people who use them for nefarious purposes.

The other two im not advocating for at all, but you want to jump on the im offended train without my explaination.

You said that it was the opposite lobbying groups of Soko original post you are against. So please explain how the gun lobby, drug companies, and BP benefit America. Sorry I jumped the the gun. I mean it's terrible the lobbying the humane society does.

I am never going to convince you about guns. Go talk to your gang enforcement unit, let me know what they have to say and then I will listen to their arguments. Any gang enforcement I ever spoke with has been for strict gun laws. In fact, it was a gang enforcement office that told me that people don't break into houses for Xboxs anymore, they break in for guns. Said a gang broke into an avid gun collectors home, stole 20 guns and they have been responsible for 30-40 murders.

I am never going to convince you about guns. Go talk to your gang enforcement unit, let me know what they have to say and then I will listen to their arguments. Any gang enforcement I ever spoke with has been for strict gun laws. In fact, it was a gang enforcement office that told me that people don't break into houses for Xboxs anymore, they break in for guns. Said a gang broke into an avid gun collectors home, stole 20 guns and they have been responsible for 30-40 murders.

Well i worked gangs, dope, and burglaries all the time when i was a plain clothes interdiction investigator for 6 years. People break into houses for anything they can get their hands on and think they can walk away with plain and simple.

BTW there are strict gun laws because i have done the charging myself and worked with ATF on a number of Fed cases. But as usual plea deals and the like are involved in the process. That stuff pisses me off and most other officerz who get shitheads off the street only to watch them get turned back out.