Georgia Prediction Thread

ND 23

Georgia 20

I don't agree with the poster above, I thought our run defense looked very good - 37 carries, 85 yards, 2.3 average. That was helped by three sacks, but I think we held Temple to 5 yards rushing on 16 carries in the second half. Obviously, it'll be a completely different animal this week, but I think we stop them and force Fromm to beat us. I know he's a 5 star, but he's still a true freshman starting his first game in South Bend - that is definitely an advantage for us.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted since the SC game last year.

Before the Temple game, I had the feeling ND was going to route them.

Thinking about the Georgia game, I think ND handles UGA by 10-14.

They always play well under the lights at home. The line and run game are a strength, too many playmakers at wideout to struggle in the passing game...even if they aren't your typical 3 step drops from Wimbush.

I know aspects of the D didn't seem perfect last week, but 3 sacks, some hurries and only 16 points are something to be pleased with.

Saturday ND handles business and starts to get people's attention - -

ND 35

UGA 24

This visit north of the Mason-Dixon line with scare other SEC teams away...

Notre Dame 31

Georgia 17

Game will enter the 4th quarter tied at 17-17, I will be hyperventilating into a paper bag and exclaiming "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue"...then Wimbush will hit ESB on a long TD pass and UGa will suffer a pick 6 in the vein of OU 2012...where a relatively tight game LOOKED like a blow out on paper.

Go Irish!

you love a close game huh buddy?

Well ya know Kelly has had one game decided by one point while at ND. And you've picked that outcome two times in a row. Not saying it couldn't happen but...

It's got to happen again right? lol

I'd be thrilled if we won by more. Some may not believe it but I am a fan of ND football and want them to succeed. Last year just jaded me to the point of being disgusted.

I'm thrilled I was wrong about the Temple game. I thought we'd struggle with all the new coaches and a new QB.

I think Irma and the possibility that a category 3 hurricane slams into Georgia, will have the Georigan players distracted and worried about their families and homes, which plays apart of the outcome of the game. ND 31-Georgia 27 !

Just keep BK away from play-calling and game planning and maybe it will work out. We don't need Clemson II.

i want nd to win this one big time. Our big-game track record doesn't leave me feeling confident. Let's step up and punch the sec in the mouth and make people pay attention.

i have a feeling that even if we do the story will be about them not having eason.. Only way to avoid that is to completely dominate

I think Irma and the possibility that a category 3 hurricane slams into Georgia, will have the Georigan players distracted and worried about their families and homes, which plays apart of the outcome of the game. ND 31-Georgia 27 !

I was thinking the same thing.

ND-28. GA-24

But it could easily be the reverse.

I was actually thinking that Irma could have an affect on the players' mindsets. I don't see how it couldn't if they have friends/family potentially in it's path. I am buying into the new staff for this one and the fact that we're due for a big victory.

Notre Dame 27 - Georgia 23