ACC Championship Game

He, played really good D the past few 2 days. Guessing, he got a little tired. Though, Brey should of played Geben, TJ, etc more minutes. But, Rex wasn't the only 1 to blame on D. Equally, it was a pathetic performance from the seniors.

Without a doubt, Brey did not sub in enough last night. Gibbs, Geben, and Ryan all should have played more.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pflueger is far from terrible. Terrific defender and he really developed his 3-point shot this season.

My only qualm with him is his driving ability. Coming into ND that was supposed to be his strength. He was gonna be that athletic slasher type. Looking forward to see if he can improve on that next year. How he develops on the offensive end will be the difference for ND next season.

I've been saying for awhile that next year's team should be better overall than this one, and that is saying a lot considering all this team has done.

First and foremost, Colson and Farrell return, which is huge. As mentioned above, Pflueger will be another year older and another year better. Guys like Ryan, Geben, and Torres will be key contributors (hopefully in Ryan's case, much more consistent and can develop other parts of his game).

After that, the big key and my reason for next year's optimism come from 4 guys that didn't play this year and Gibbs in year 2. I will continue to say it, but Harvey is maybe the best recruit Brey has brought in, in his tenure. He will start or see a ton of minutes from Game 1. He will be a defensive warrior from Day 1 like Gibbs/Rex and he is the most athletic wing man Brey has ever had. On top of that, I expect 1-2 of Djogo, Burns, and Mooney to see big minutes next season, and in the case of both Burns and Mooney it will be much needed for a down low presence.

If ND can find a consistent post presence alongside Bonzie, that is the key for dominance next season. Burns and/or Mooney need to step up.

I've been saying for awhile that next year's team should be better overall than this one, and that is saying a lot considering all this team has done.

First and foremost, Colson and Farrell return, which is huge. As mentioned above, Pflueger will be another year older and another year better. Guys like Ryan, Geben, and Torres will be key contributors (hopefully in Ryan's case, much more consistent and can develop other parts of his game).

After that, the big key and my reason for next year's optimism come from 4 guys that didn't play this year and Gibbs in year 2. I will continue to say it, but Harvey is maybe the best recruit Brey has brought in, in his tenure. He will start or see a ton of minutes from Game 1. He will be a defensive warrior from Day 1 like Gibbs/Rex and he is the most athletic wing man Brey has ever had. On top of that, I expect 1-2 of Djogo, Burns, and Mooney to see big minutes next season, and in the case of both Burns and Mooney it will be much needed for a down low presence.

If ND can find a consistent post presence alongside Bonzie, that is the key for dominance next season. Burns and/or Mooney need to step up.

Doesn't, happen much with Brey but we could playing 10+ guys next year.

I think the main key will be this incoming freshman if he can play a major role in the team they will be just fine.

We will have some descent length with Burns, Mooney, Colson, Harvey, Geben and Torres. The problem is how many of these guys is going to play? and play somewhat significant minutes?

A rotation of Farrell, Gibbs, Pfleuger, Ryan and Djogo is pretty solid. All these guys can hit the 3 very well, Djogo has a really solid tape shooting. If Ryan can put it all together he can be the reason we beat alot of top teams with him nailing threes.

The main problem with this years team is we can't rebound. Why is a guy like Beachem who is like 6'10 such a poor rebounder? The guy is so streaky but is soft. Vasturia goes cold and that is probably the second biggest issue. As much as I like Farrell he takes way too many dumb/contested shots when we have leads and then we stall on offense. Where would we be without Colson?

I want more Gibbs next year, Ryan and Djogo filling in for Steve who are both better 3 shooters and using alot more of the length we have.