Paris Under Attack

From what I'm reading many here share the same thoughts...

It's French policy to be open to "refugees" hat has allowed this to possibly happen. To hell with their own law abiding citizens.

And, oh btw, our current POTUS wants to be just as open to these poor, displaced terrorists.

It's now also interesting that all current Presidential candidates put out simple statements about the attacks. I believe they are waiting for more public opinion to shape how they will address this.

And Trump is standing off on the side saying "See? I told you this is a bad idea."

I'm not a supporter of his but wow...he nailed this.

Prières pour toutes les personnes en France.

You use this to make a rant about France AND you support Trump?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58642991.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 so far. This would have been planned a long time ago and he probably was lucky to come along for the ride. The others are French and Belgian citizens. Belgium has been the source of a lot of these lunatics.

The short terms answer is no freedom of movement across borders. The long term answer - nobody has any clue.

Perhaps 1 has beem confirmed but I have read two different articles now stating 2. They at least believe there are 2 who came with the refugees.

Clearly the government believes this is a foreign threat as they have vowed to now wage a merciless war against Isis. In the end, the only one who truly should care where they came from is Chancellor Merkel, whose refugee policies she has staunchly held and guilt ed the rest of Europe in to would take a rather devestating hit, to say the least. I don't see how she would survive given that her own ministers had already revolted against her before this.

And they aren't lunatics. They aren't hearing voices. They don't elieve they are from outer space. They are simply evil. Some are simply brainwashed. Some are using the excuse of the crusades which happened a thousand years ago as an excuse for political and territorial gain by violent measures against the west.

Edited by Handsome Jack

Wasn't sure where else to put this. Its kind of chilling.

There are recent articles stating that Russia is moving tactical nuclear weapons to closer proximity to the middle east and are considering using them on isis if and when they are 100% sure it was them who downed their airliner.

not a smart answer. If you knew where they are, a normal bomb/missle can do the trick. A nuclear attack is overkill and will harm thousands, if not millions, of innocents.

not a smart answer. If you knew where they are, a normal bomb/missle can do the trick. A nuclear attack is overkill and will harm thousands, if not millions, of innocents.

You're thinking of strategic nukes. Tactical nukes feature variable yield warheads or enhanced radiation capabilities.

Ideal for leveling entire villages or small towns. And yes, there are entire cities of these roaches.

A "normal" nuke would serve these cockroaches right. It amazes me that 9/11 is forgotten so fast but everyone is so shocked this happened. No quarter, no mercy, it's the only way to beat these savages. And no more refugees that are males and of military age.

Edited by GunSlinger

CNN's Christiane Amanpour reported that Europe's worst nightmare is now taking place -- that Islamic extremist group ISIS is making good on its pledge to hide operatives among the wave of refugees now entering Europe.

The first bomber to blow himself up at the Stade de France on Frida was Syrian, and he landed with migrants on the Greek island of Leros on October 2, where he was issued an emergency passport under the name Ahmad al-Mohammad.

European officials believe, Amanpour said, that there is "a very professional new squad of terrorists inserting themselves into some of these migrant voyages."

CNN's Christiane Amanpour reported that Europe's worst nightmare is now taking place -- that Islamic extremist group ISIS is making good on its pledge to hide operatives among the wave of refugees now entering Europe.

The first bomber to blow himself up at the Stade de France on Frida was Syrian, and he landed with migrants on the Greek island of Leros on October 2, where he was issued an emergency passport under the name Ahmad al-Mohammad.

European officials believe, Amanpour said, that there is "a very professional new squad of terrorists inserting themselves into some of these migrant voyages."

He had a Syrian passport. This does not mean he was Syrian and I would hesitate to draw connections here until more is known. Considering he resembles ground beef now we probably will never know he actually was.

There is a very real possibility of terrorists coming in the refugee waves and the borders need to be closed. Angela Merkel will have a lot to answer for in the coming months. However this was not planned and executed since October 2nd. The main culprits are all European, French and Belgian and this is where they are screwed.

I should of been more clear...this is all an exact quote from a story on CNN.

He had a Syrian passport. This does not mean he was Syrian and I would hesitate to draw connections here until more is known. Considering he resembles ground beef now we probably will never know he actually was.

There is a very real possibility of terrorists coming in the refugee waves and the borders need to be closed. Angela Merkel will have a lot to answer for in the coming months. However this was not planned and executed since October 2nd. The main culprits are all European, French and Belgian and this is where they are screwed.

Agree. They are definitely screwed to a degree.

French bomb Syria...big boy pants are finally on.

The problem is that devastating urban areas in Syria doesn't have the same effect that it would have on a nation that cares about its citizens.

They can bomb all they want. ISIS kills it's own on a daily basis...

The problem is that devastating urban areas in Syria doesn't have the same effect that it would have on a nation that cares about its citizens.

They can bomb all they want. ISIS kills it's own on a daily basis...

Very true. Every side would just shrug and chalk it up as,"well they got some of ours, but it also took out some of theirs."

France dropped 20 bombs on ISIS today. That's nice but it's mostly symbolic and just to make the French citizens feel better. We have dropped 7000 on them this year.

NATO is going to have to go into Iraq and Syria (with the help of Russia in Syria) and clean up the rat nests. Air power is for securing the skies to protect your ground forces from enemy air power and to supplement ground force firepower during offensive movements in battle. Not to defeat a military force and it's ideology.

Sometimes I wonder what ISIS would do if we bombed their sacred buildings. Mecca? Blow it up. Dome on the Rock? Nuke it. Destroy all of their idols. Leave nothing but a huge crater. (I understand it would set all of the other peaceful Muslims off--if that's even a thing)

Sometimes I wonder what ISIS would do if we bombed their sacred buildings. Mecca? Blow it up. Dome on the Rock? Nuke it. Destroy all of their idols. Leave nothing but a huge crater. (I understand it would set all of the other peaceful Muslims off--if that's even a thing)

It is believed in many military and intelligence circles that this is what will happen if and when terrorists detonate a nuclear device in a western city. Mecca, Dome on the Rock, every important mosque and location destroyed. Israel will obviously do the same if they are hit. Heck, they came within a whisker of using one in 1967.

Edited by Handsome Jack

In all seriousness I'm waiting for them to actually do that themselves. Think about it they are already bombing and destroying sacred Islamic religious sites already. How much longer before the extreme becomes even more extreme. Much like the French Revolution which "ate" it's own children with a grin on its face, so too I believe will happen to this movement. Someone will take it a bit too far burning bridges with those who until now quietly sat by in the Arab world, and they will finally be pissed off enough to take serious action with extreme prejudice against the SOB's.