Paris Under Attack

Probably about 200 dead total.

100 of those were in a theatre for a concert.

Absolutely horrific scenes. Bombs, assault rifles, hostages that were reportedly beheaded and shot and blown up as police tried to reach them.

You know who is responsible.

Edited by Green Goblin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the French...****n despise them! Their whole current existence is due to the USA...and they r critical of everything we do. ****n sissies!

U.S. Is definitely stepping in. And will kill some leader who ordered this ****. And honestly we don't ever have to know...just kill them and their family.

Go English on them. Wrap their remains in pig guts and send them to their families... Rant over...any more time I spend on thisI validatestheir existence. F'n French **** me off...

Irony is I'll be cheering tomorrow (like all of you) for the the University of Our Lady (Notre Dame) despite my hatred for France.

I hate the French...****n despise them! Their whole current existence is due to the USA...and they r critical of everything we do. ****n sissies!

U.S. Is definitely stepping in. And will kill some leader who ordered this ****. And honestly we don't ever have to know...just kill them and their family.

Go English on them. Wrap their remains in pig guts and send them to their families... Rant over...any more time I spend on thisI validatestheir existence. F'n French **** me off...

Irony is I'll be cheering tomorrow (like all of you) for the the University of Our Lady (Notre Dame) despite my hatred for France.

You realize that if not for the French we would probably not exist also? They are our oldest ally.

You are a moron, go lie down or take a long walk off a short pier. This is not the time or place for a rant against France because you are a pea brained dickhead.

Uh...thanks Ed.

Anyway,

Europe let's all these people in on their own dime and this is how they're repaid?

And before someone points out the obvious, realize that thousands of Muslims from Europe, born and raised, have left to fight for ISIS. You're out of your mind if you don't think some of these migrants will do the same, sooner or later, when they realize Europe doesn't adhere enough with their religion of peace.

It'll be interesting to know how these terrorists got into France.

The internet - providing a platform for idiots to voice their opinions for years to come!

It is a touch sad though that Paris is getting all of this attention around the globe (as they should), but no one seemed to bat an eye regarding the bombings in Lebanon this week that killed 200 people. Not saying one is worse than the other. They are both terrible acts by cowards.

Lebanon = Mid-East

It's hard to care when the religion of peace has been practicing (see: killing and oppressing) for so long in one area.

Hopefully Europe isn't next.

If i'm not mistaken, isn't France the country who has the most muslim population not being from the middle east? What happened yesterday was just terrible. I wonder if this will lead to LOTS of racial profiling among the countries in Europe.

From what I'm reading many here share the same thoughts...

It's French policy to be open to "refugees" hat has allowed this to possibly happen. To hell with their own law abiding citizens.

And, oh btw, our current POTUS wants to be just as open to these poor, displaced terrorists.

It's now also interesting that all current Presidential candidates put out simple statements about the attacks. I believe they are waiting for more public opinion to shape how they will address this.

And Trump is standing off on the side saying "See? I told you this is a bad idea."

I'm not a supporter of his but wow...he nailed this.

Prières pour toutes les personnes en France.

France has a long, colonial past which brought many of these muslims from Northern Africa to their shores. If you have ever been to Marseilles then you will understand but you probably don't even have a passport.

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, that dye was cast centuries ago and it is what is. Radical islam is the problem.

The attackers spoke fluent French. They are not refugees. if you want to focus your tiny mind in a bigoted way then focus it on religion and islamic radicalism. These people are French citizens, just as the ones who were responsible for the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Born, raised and radicalised in Paris. That is the scary part, not your loon views on the border crisis currently unfolding. One attacker allegedly had a Syrian passport but this makes no sense as to why that would be carried and most of those are currently forged.

I worry for the US when people as dim as you continue to breath oxygen and have a vote. Trump and Carson are the personification of the nim wits with an opinion who are as qualified to comment on foreign policy as bunch of carrots.

In your roundabout, moronic way you have touched on a point that is actually salient re: refugees and the open border policy which Germany, not France, was the main drivers of. This has potential for huge problems and closing the free border Europe currently knows and will inevitably be sealed..

Oh there's nothing roundabout my moronic ways...it's all full bore straight ahead.

This is an invasion...whether they spoke French or shouted in Arabic they are influenced by outsiders...that's why the French borders are closed to prevent more terrorist from immediately entering the country. Furthermore, this wasn't just an attack on France because my guess is, due to the sites attacked, they were hoping to target people from multiple nations.

It is now inevitable that travel throughout Europe will change and political stances will shift due to these low life's.

It's now being reported that 2 of the terrorists were Syrian refugees who arrived a month or two ago.

1 so far. This would have been planned a long time ago and he probably was lucky to come along for the ride. The others are French and Belgian citizens. Belgium has been the source of a lot of these lunatics.

The short terms answer is no freedom of movement across borders. The long term answer - nobody has any clue.