Temple vs SMU

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SMU is giving Temple all they can handle. They are up 17 to 14.

If they beat temple we have no chance even if we win out.

The problem i have with this is that when we play schools like this it is thier biggest game of the year so when they lose it is a let down to their entire program. They then come out flat against their next opponent and it looks bad on us.

Think we posted at the same time lol....

SMU is giving Temple all they can handle. They are up 17 to 14.*

If they beat temple we have no chance even if we win out.*

The problem i have with this is that when we play schools like this it is thier biggest game of the year so when they lose it is a let down to their entire program. They then come out flat against their next opponent and it looks bad on us.

I think it has a lot to do with role reversal. Smu is playing the temple role.

Still gotta believe we're overrated at #5. Clemson vs. fsu will go a long way to determining what kind of team Clemson is and how good/bad that loss was.

well, since clemson is favored by over 2 tds, im pretty sure they are going to win comfortably.

They are missing 3-4 starters, one being their star RB.

Yes, I think ND beat them up, short turnaround, long flight.

Yep, this is something that pissed me off all week. Really since it happened last week.

I knew we beat them up then they would have to go all the way to Texas, with a deflated spirit at just missing a big win and with a banged up QB and RB (among others) and play a team excited to try and beat a ranked team.

:smash:

Their coach said they were really physically beat up by ND. We did have almost 500 yards on what was supposed to be a top 10 defense and it took a toll on them. Several players missed practice time. Hopefully, SMU will play like a one win team in the second half and fold up like a cheap tent

Their coach said they were really physically beat up by ND. We did have almost 500 yards on what was supposed to be a top 10 defense and it took a toll on them. Several players missed practice time. Hopefully, SMU will play like a one win team in the second half and fold up like a cheap tent

Crap. Not happening. It's a shoot out. Back to 14

60-40, back away from the ledge!!!

They kept saying the Ruhle held out a couple starters because he didn't feel they were giving true effort during the week in practice. so, they didn't get the start. They got started the 2nd half.

On another note...............anyone see the late hit/targeting that wasn't called on the touchdown? I mean the late hit was called, but not targeting. Led with the crown of his helmet, right under the chin. That was more targeting the it was on Shumate!!!!