Deflategate

play within the rules get hated on.

play not within rules get hated on.

fake field goals deceptive. take em out. flea flickers? gone!

No more of that deceptive play-action crap, either.

Whatever guys, Patriots suck!

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/breaking-bad-hank-gliding-over-all-dick-butt-parody1_zps1lctoj0k.gif' alt='breaking-bad-hank-gliding-over-all-dick-butt-parody1_zps1lctoj0k.gif'>

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheating has always been an art form in professional sports. Now sometimes it's a science. Thousands and sometimes millions of dollars are at stake. The only thing surprising about it is how surprised people are when it pops up every so often. Especially the media pundits...I gotta believe they are just faking their incredulity.

And why is it ONLY following one team? Why isn't the same vitriol and interest applied to other teams like Green Bay? Rodgers just stated he likes his ball overinflated by the manager after ref inspection and dozens of other teams and QBs including Payton Manning, Brett Favre, and Drew Brees, who all have their own system of deflating or inflating the ball to their desired feel based on weather conditions. So why aren't we hearing about them, too? Doesn't that seem odd to you guys? Why didn't we hear about the Raiders/New Orleans/Tampa Bay & Miami video taping signals of their opposition? Why hasn't the Eagles/Jets use of sideline interference during kickoffs to take out the gunners been looked into further??

Is it because NE wins? Just seems weird we all turn a blind eye to everyone else doing the same thing but protest when we find out NE does it as well.

You have a point...but the reason it only follows NE is because they are the best of the best. 6 Super Bowl appearances in last 15 years is crazy good. But now people want to believe its tainted to knock them down. People hate Barry Bonds cause he broke Hank Aaron's only by cheating. Same with A-Rod as highest paid baseball player. Same with Lance Armstrong and his 7 Tour de France titles. Same with whatever NCAAF dynasty there is and the impending sanctions we all seem to pray for. If a simply good/mediocre athlete/team cheats but they don't make it to the top no one cares as much.

So who gets thrown under the bus on this one? My money's on those dastardly team managers. CHEATERS!!!!...HAHA!

Plausible deniability is not just a state of a river in Egypt.

I just heard Tom Brady. Like everyone else, he wants to know what happened. That's what he said. I swear. This is why every true story gets changed when they make the movie. Real life just isn't believable. I can't stop laughing.

OMG! I just heard Belichick. This is too much. I have to stop...bye.

Edited by PursuitAce

Let's talk about Seattle's illegal onside kick formation. Having 6 men on one side of the ball forming a tight wedge is illegal and that's exactly what they did. And this play basically won them the game and gave them admittance into the Superbowl. Why aren't we talking about it then? Strange.

Let's talk about Seattle's illegal onside kick formation. Having 6 men on one side of the ball forming a tight wedge is illegal and that's exactly what they did. And this play basically won them the game and gave them admittance into the Superbowl. Why aren't we talking about it then? Strange.

wow great catch!

didnt even see this