Lebron going back to Cleveland...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they get Kevin Love, they will be very tough. Lebron made a great choice here. He needs a true point guard like Irving. Wiggins and Lebron should be interesting together also. Bosh should go to Houston now. Miami is done now. Book it. The last 4 years have been quite superficial for them, to say the least.

If they get Kevin Love, they will be very tough. Lebron made a great choice here. He needs a true point guard like Irving. Wiggins and Lebron should be interesting together also. Bosh should go to Houston now. Miami is done now. Book it. The last 4 years have been quite superficial for them, to say the least.

As a Miami Heat fan, and I've been one since 03 (10 years old), I would not call Miami done. Pat Riley knows how to build a team. It might take them a few years, but they will compete again. I wish LeBron the best in Cleveland, but they better get him some shooters. They don't have guys on that roster who can flat out shoot from behind the arc. That could be a problem if not addressed.

As a Miami Heat fan, and I've been one since 03 (10 years old), I would not call Miami done. Pat Riley knows how to build a team. It might take them a few years, but they will compete again. I wish LeBron the best in Cleveland, but they better get him some shooters. They don't have guys on that roster who can flat out shoot from behind the arc. That could be a problem if not addressed.

Paging Ray Allen and Mike Miller... You have a call from Cleveland on hold.

D Wade got suckered into opting out of his guarantee $40mil. No way he's going to get that money now. He can't be happy

I was thinking the same thing....Dohhh!

I am sure the organization will be taking care of him.

Getting Bosh done was a nice start. Wade needs to remain healthy consistently which has been challenging for him. Who else are they going to get? If Melo goes to Chicago, the Bulls and Cavs may well as play for the East right now.

Good job LBJ...i can root for him again as Bulls fan it's hard.

But he is redeemed himself big time.

I read on yahoo that Lebron and Gilbert both apologized to one another very recently. James for "the decision" and Gilbert for "the letter." I'd bet anything Lebron brings a long, long awaited title to Cleveland. I'll go as far to say that Lebron will help Johnny Football clean up his act. Nah won't go that far. ;)

I'm a LeBron fan again! Great choice and really happy to see him back in Cleveland. Landing Kevin Love will be huge and I bet they do it given they have the pieces and picks. LeBron, Irving, Wiggins and Love? Great start...

Bosh - works out well money wise cause he gets a max deal by staying in Miami.

Wade - odd man out. He had to opt out in order for Heat to try and keep LeBron but he gave up money by doing so. We'll see if the Heat pay him max type money over less years but I imagine he'll lose money so the Heat can go after another big name.

Melo - Between Knicks and Bulls now...but does he look at Miami???

Landing Kevin Love will be huge and I bet they do it given they have the pieces and picks. LeBron, Irving, Wiggins and Love? Great start...
From what I've gathered, Love won't be going to Cleveland unless Wiggins goes to Minnesota. Love is one of the best players in the league. Wiggins is just a starting point for negotations. Actually bet Love stays in Minny. Everyone wants him but not willing to pony up what Minny wants.