Lebron going back to Cleveland...

From what I've gathered, Love won't be going to Cleveland unless Wiggins goes to Minnesota. Love is one of the best players in the league. Wiggins is just a starting point for negotations. Actually bet Love stays in Minny. Everyone wants him but not willing to pony up what Minny wants.

Yeah i agree. They've dangled Bennett but no one wants that failure. Love wants to win now. Twolves want young talent. So you've got Golden State (Klay Thompson) Cavs (Wiggins / Picks) and Celtics (Picks). Celtics aren't winning anytime soon so they're out. GS doesn't want to offer up Klay so they're out. So Bennett and picks? Not very enticing to Twolves. Best scenario would be for Love to play out last year of deal whether he's traded or not and then sign with Cavs as free agent so they can keep Wiggins.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the move is SO SMART by Lebron. Bosh and Wade are almost done being productive. He got his rings now he has proven he's capable of winning titles.

Instead of sitting by watching wade decline and bosh be bosh. He gets to be in his homestate, go back to being a hero, and if he doesn't get another ring , so what he's been there and done that.

His "Decision" indirectly got them in the Lottery to get Irving and Wiggins. If he stayed they would have never been that high in the draft and never be able to sorround him with that talent.

Lebrons the big winner but both Miami(short term) and Cleveland long term, won over all.

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

Getting Bosh done was a nice start. Wade needs to remain healthy consistently which has been challenging for him. Who else are they going to get? If Melo goes to Chicago, the Bulls and Cavs may well as play for the East right now.

I'm not saying they would automatically compete for titles again next season, but I have faith in their front office, as they have proven themselves winners. Pat Riley is the best in the business. Next years free agency class is supposed to be awesome as well. Build through the draft, etc. Many different options going forward...

I don't blame Bosh for staying in Miami. Awesome city. Max money. But if he really wanted to win he woulda gone to Houston. Harden, Howard, Bosh...pretty good trio. Miami doesn't have a chance even with ailing and aging Wade. LeBron carried that team this past year. But maybe Bosh was tired of playing third fiddle and wants to have his own team. He played better that way back in Toronto. Ultimately though i think it was the money.

I'm not saying they would automatically compete for titles again next season, but I have faith in their front office, as they have proven themselves winners. Pat Riley is the best in the business. Next years free agency class is supposed to be awesome as well. Build through the draft, etc. Many different options going forward...
There is some talent in the 2015 class, but it's a far cry from this class. No Lebrons or Melos. Now, 2016 has a little more potential. Below has some info. on the 2015 guys also.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9947573/nba-free-agents-2014-2015