I made youtube and my screen did not break!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, that is awesome! Your buddy Mark uses a great app Proloquo2go. It has given voice to many people who one day, not so far back, did not have one.

Great work on the garden - I now get what you were doing when you told me about it before.

Only issue I have is you weren't rocking the Irish gear and you didn't say hi to DD .p

Nice work!! Next time we need a DD shout out and ND gear :grin:

Thanks, This gave me a nice opportunity to give the folks that I might meet at the Syracuse game, some visual an audio prep. The appearance of my body and the ability of my mind don't match

If you see my arms, you'll understand why I prefer posting video and pictures over typing.

But you all met my mind first. Remember insides matter, "the content of our character". Thank you all for accepting me!

Inside is all that matters indeed! A good person inside is a good person period. That's all that matters! I wish I could meet up with you at a game. It's been to long since I have been to the bend.

Thanks, This gave me a nice opportunity to give the folks that I might meet at the Syracuse game, some visual an audio prep. The appearance of my body and the ability of my mind don't match

If you see my arms, you'll understand why I prefer posting video and pictures over typing.

But you all met my mind first. Remember insides matter, "the content of our character". Thank you all for accepting me!

You are who you are...and that's why we love and respect you. As long as you can pull off a hug when we meet - I'll be good :)

Great job Brian. I love gardening as well. All of are abilities are different and you my friend have a much sharper mind than I do, especially when it comes to understanding football...I really just watch, I can't break the game down or know what a lot of the stuff is that you talk about. I do try though and your videos and explanations do help.

I have a wonderful nephew with PKS. A severe and very rare disability, but he is beautiful inside and that is what counts. He brings us all much joy.

http://www.simonpeters.org/

Great job Brian. I love gardening as well. All of are abilities are different and you my friend have a much sharper mind than I do, especially when it comes to understanding football...I really just watch, I can't break the game down or know what a lot of the stuff is that you talk about. I do try though and your videos and explanations do help.

I have a wonderful nephew with PKS. A severe and very rare disability, but he is beautiful inside and that is what counts. He brings us all much joy.

http://www.simonpeters.org/

Thank you for sharing. I'm going to learn more about PKS now, and your nephew Simon!:)

God Bless Simon and his supportive family. Has his mom checked in with his county or local disabilities services agency about a wavier?

A wavier provides funding so people with disabilities can continue to live in their homes. A wavier provides alot of services that may help your Simon including 10k for a one time home modification.

Federally funded waviers for people include the person and family directed supports wavier and consolidated wavier

Of course there are eligibility requirements and often a waiting list. But I'd recommend making contact with local BH/IDS services ASAP. maybe that bridge is crossed, but I want to share the knowledge in case its new.

God Bless Simon and his supportive family. Has his mom checked in with his county or local disabilities services agency about a wavier?

A wavier provides funding so people with disabilities can continue to live in their homes. A wavier provides alot of services that may help your Simon including 10k for a one time home modification.

Federally funded waviers for people include the person and family directed supports wavier and consolidated wavier

Of course there are eligibility requirements and often a waiting list. But I'd recommend making contact with local BH/IDS services ASAP. maybe that bridge is crossed, but I want to share the knowledge in case its new.

Hey Thanks Faith,

Yes, they have been working with local, state and federal agencies for funding. They have been doing so for years. They did receive some support....took quite awhile though. We have a great community here in Marshall, and a lot of people are stepping up to help.