My wife needs your votes!

Hi All.....THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH!!

In the beginning of January my wife and I decided to do something about our weight, I was 6'6" and 324, I gained 40lbs after developing thyroid issues. My wife was 5'10" 265, after having 3 kids.

What we did was do a challenge through Advocare. They have a 24 day challenge with supplements and diet and exercise. At the end of the 24 day challenge, we'd submit our results and the top 30 men and women would be chosen to be voted on for prizes for the top 10, the prizes range from $1000 down to $250.

My wife made the cut for women. She lost 9lbs and 21 inches total. I lost at that point 22 lbs and 10in. To date she has lost over 25lbs and I am on the door step of 40. Somehow, I didn't make the cut for the men..........yep, I'm bitter about that.:lol:

So here's my request...............if you could go to http://www.championsvote.com and scroll down to Jessica JONES (there are 2 Jessica's in a row) and vote for her, I'd appreciate it very much!! You can put your name phone and email to register to win an iPad Air.

If you do decide to vote, thank you very much. Please go back every day for the next 5 days and vote again. Right now she is in 15th place. Your vote can get her into the top 10.

Thanks Guys/Gals!!

Edited by tj4ndirish

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I appreciate it everyone. I'll do a bump everyday as a reminder. If I can get everyone on here to vote for her, we can move her up to first place. I appreciate the support.

Oklahoma, I have no eligibility left. I haven't completely given up sugar or carbs. My biggest thing to give up was pop. I'd easily do a 2 liter plus a day. That accounted for half my daily calorie intake. Now it's mostly water and occasionally a diet pop, not that that's good for me either.

i did the same challenge in Jan/Feb. lost 6 lbs.

my wife's friend is all about advocare...so much so that it's turned me off to the company...she acts like it's a cult.

Absolutely. Our "agent" threw a hissy fit when my wife and I couldn't attend a function they were putting together to introduce us and others to the other products. We completed the challenge and started just eating right and exercising without their products and we've continued to lose.

It is a cult. But, don't let that stop you from voting for my wife;)

Absolutely. Our "agent" threw a hissy fit when my wife and I couldn't attend a function they were putting together to introduce us and others to the other products. We completed the challenge and started just eating right and exercising without their products and we've continued to lose.

It is a cult. But, don't let that stop you from voting for my wife;)

absolutely not! i'll vote when i get home this evening!

Gotcha,

Cam McDaniel's family is connected with Advocare correct?

I have a buddy who swear by (And coincidentally sells) Advocare. He told me that Cam's family is one of the big producers as far as the company goes, apparently they do quite well on the sales front with it.

I am going to go ahead and not try it, I like my current regimen of amphetamines and caffeine for energy, no sense in upsetting the Jenga that is my brain.

I have a buddy who swear by (And coincidentally sells) Advocare. He told me that Cam's family is one of the big producers as far as the company goes, apparently they do quite well on the sales front with it.

I am going to go ahead and not try it, I like my current regimen of amphetamines and caffeine for energy, no sense in upsetting the Jenga that is my brain.

Our agent and her husband do as well. I just couldn't handle the 20 some pills a day. I usually do good at taking pills, but by the end I was so sick of them I was actually throwing them back up (hope that didn't spoil anyone's dinner).

She wanted us to get into the selling, but we just aren't sales people.

Our agent and her husband do as well. I just couldn't handle the 20 some pills a day. I usually do good at taking pills, but by the end I was so sick of them I was actually throwing them back up (hope that didn't spoil anyone's dinner).

She wanted us to get into the selling, but we just aren't sales people.

So is it a pyramid scheme on top of everything else?

Thanks TDND81.

Here's your morning reminder to vote again today.

Thanks to everyone that's voted, it's much appreciated.

For those that are coming and just looking..........voting takes just that long, so please click on the link http://www.championsvote.com and scroll down to Jessica Jones and click the big green thumbs up.

Thanks!!!