Would these kid look like Obama's kids too?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/cnn-white-hispanic_n_3588744.html

Hmmmm...

...and I hope you appreciate the fact that I linked a leftist online rag like the Huffington Post to do it.

I like the example. I like the fact that CNN was taken to task for it. That really looks like a reach by them. Now lets hope the right wing media debunks any suggestion that the Lane and Martin cases are similar.

I find it amazing that some say that he created this division.. I'm black.. And this division has been here for some time.. Trying to pin this on the Pres.. is crazy.. Try listening to some of the thing that some of these conservative radio host say.. And two of the kids were black.. One was white.. And some are trying to compare this to the Martin case..

Nico, Obama hasn't exactly helped promote the idea of let's wait until we get the facts with regard to anything that may involve racially charged issues. Early in his presidency his Harvard "buddy" had a run in with a Cambridge police officer. Rather than keep quiet on the matter, he brought the local matter to a national level by publicly criticizing the officer involved and playing heavily on racial undertones as the reason his "friend" was arrested. As the story began to come all the way out, all the sudden his comments seemed quite inappropriate, irresponsible, and outright one-sided. Considering his position as the leader of this country, I found it a disgrace. If I recall correctly he never publicly came out and apologized to the officer, instead choosing to have the "Beer Summit" at the White House.

I don't need to read, watch, or listen to conservative or liberal media to affirm my beliefs and opinions. Personally, I think we've had a bunch of f*ing idiots running this country for the past 13 or more years regardless of which party is in charge.

Nico, Obama hasn't exactly helped promote the idea of let's wait until we get the facts with regard to anything that may involve racially charged issues. Early in his presidency his Harvard "buddy" had a run in with a Cambridge police officer. Rather than keep quiet on the matter, he brought the local matter to a national level by publicly criticizing the officer involved and playing heavily on racial undertones as the reason his "friend" was arrested. As the story began to come all the way out, all the sudden his comments seemed quite inappropriate, irresponsible, and outright one-sided. Considering his position as the leader of this country, I found it a disgrace. If I recall correctly he never publicly came out and apologized to the officer, instead choosing to have the "Beer Summit" at the White House.

I don't need to read, watch, or listen to conservative or liberal media to affirm my beliefs and opinions. Personally, I think we've had a bunch of f*ing idiots running this country for the past 13 or more years regardless of which party is in charge.

I never said that he has helped the situation.. My point is that those that are saying the he's dividing the country aren't looking at how we got here.. Like all of a sudden he's the one to blame.. That is just not being honest in my view. As to his "friend" being arrested.. Yeah he spoke out of turn.. But should someone be arrested for trying to get into their own home.. When you get elected officials calling a certian group derogetory names, sending racist emails, racist photoshopped pics.. And then to turn a say it's mostly the Pres. fault.. That again is totally dishonest in where some of the blame should go.. And I do agree that we do have some idiots running our country.. From both parties.. But it just baffles my mind when some try to make it sound like it's all one party's fault for the division that we have today..

Edited by nico7980

• 2 weeks later...