Prayer request for my wife

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had a D&C performed and it looks encouraging. They don't think it's cancer because generally the growths are hard and crusty and these weren't. They're hoping they can treat it with hormone therapy as she isn't a good candidate for a hysterectomy, I assume because she has a double uterus. They're still going to have tests run on the mass.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

Certainly keeping both of you in our prayers. In our fight against cancer we found that apricot seeds actually kill cancer cells and can keep it at bay. Let me know in a pm if you want more info. God bless.

We got the call with the test results, all the tissue that they removed was benign. :clap:

They're performing a skin graft Friday on the foot that had the 4th degree burn so hopefully that will be resolved next.

Thank you once again, everyone!

Awesome news!! I have tried to say a prayer for you both every time I seen this thread. Hope things keep going up for the both of you.

• 3 weeks later...

I-Con, another prayer being sent out for Vicky, for you and for your family.

May Vicky overcome and totally recover from all of her health issues, and may you and yours be at peace knowing the Good Lord will take her in the palm of His hand and allow her to do His good works for your family and others for many many years to come.

Please keep us posted brother.

We got the call with the test results, all the tissue that they removed was benign. :clap:

They're performing a skin graft Friday on the foot that had the 4th degree burn so hopefully that will be resolved next.

Great news and thanks for keeping us posted and assurance the prayers will continue.

Awesome news! Very happy to hear. All the best going forward for you guys. Will keep in my thoughts/prayers.